15

Lover - Taylor Swift

————————————————————

❄️Yukio❄️

What...?

"Are you serious?"

"Yes and I'm very sorry to break it to you."

Her voice sounded like it was about to cry... well we were friends so I think she's sad that I'm going to die.

"Well how long do I have left to live?"

"As of now, you have two and a half months left. So you'll hopefully get to celebrate your birthday."

"I understand. Thank you ma'am."

I hung up the phone and dropped onto my bed. If I cough up blood it's going to be more obvious I'm not okay.

Joo Ryung is a really nice doctor. And I really hope no one heard me talking on the phone.

"Oh so you're going to die?" I heard someone say with a sad sounding voice. It was definitely a female.

I turn around to see Hana. Oh crap. I can trust her not to tell anyone! I hope.

"Yeah but please don't tell anyone! It's best if no one else knows."

"Of course but are you sure you don't want at least Leif to know?"

"Don't worry I'm sure. To be honest I don't want him to waste his time for me."

"Well I'm sure he doesn't mind wasting his time for you! After all, he cares about you the most. But okay I won't tell anyone."

I smile, "thank you Hana."

I knew she came to pick up Hakaru and Hisako and Hiroshi is at Katie's house so I'm kind of glad he's the one who didn't overhear me.

I think I'll tell Leif when it gets more obvious. But how am I supposed to tell my sister? Who's going to take care of her? Well I know Leif will but how will she take my death?

She's only eleven years old. I don't want her to see me die this soon. Yes I know she's kind of used to this stuff but I was there for her for her life.

I'll just let her find out on her own. I think she'll eventually find out in a few days. Maybe less. Just not today.

I'm not even bothered to get out of my bed now. At least I'll hopefully survive up until my birthday!

Leif already went home so I can't talk with him and my sister is watching tv so I don't want to disturb her.

(Why is he so kind? -Isabella)

Looks like I'll suffer in silence with only one person knowing that I'll die soon. I don't know much about Hana but I know she's not a snitch!

I force myself to get out of bed. I need to go to the bathroom.

I finally made it. After doing my business, I coughed up some blood. Ugh how disgusting. I'm so glad I coughed it up in my sink.

After I finished washing my hands I walked back to my room, shutting the door immediately after entering it.

There's no point on going out of my room if I'm going to die someday.

✨Nadia✨

So good to talk with Hana again! It feels so long since I've talked to her-

Oh yeah, I wasn't in this book for like the last few chapters! Where was I? Or was the author just focused more on the main characters?

It's fine! I'm not really an important character anyway but I may be some people's favourite!