04

Muddy water - stray kids

————————————————————

⛸️???⛸️ «morning»

I got out of my bed to brush my teeth and get changed. It feels quiet. Too quiet.

Usually Yukio would be making breakfast, which means the stove would be on. Is he asleep?

Might as well go to the living room. He might be there just laying on the couch.

~~~~

He's not there. Is that a note on the coffee table?

I have your son/brother. If you want him back, come get him yourself:)

Oh fuck. Yes Yukio doesn't swear but I do.

Eh I can't be bothered to go out and look for him I'll do it later. I can ask Leif to just help me get him back.

The author seriously needs to plan these stories before actually writing them. Maybe we should discontinue this story!

~~~~ «noon»

🍂Leif🍂

I'm feeling bored. Haneul is busy hanging out with Hana and Nadia is out with her mom. Maybe I should go see Yukio.

I put my shoes on since I already have my clothes on. I tie my laces and open the front door to go outside.

I arrive at his house and knocked on the door. His sister answered it.

"Hey, where's Yukio?" I ask her.

"He got kidnapped," she said calmly. How can she say that so calmly!?

"Do you know which place he's held captive in?" I asked the younger.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? I was asleep the time you dumb fuck!" She responded back. Harsh.

His phone rings. Usually he brings his phone with him everywhere but since he's kidnapped he left it there.

I picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Yukio's father?" Asked the voice.

"No it's his friend, why?"

"Please let us keep him! He's so sweet!"

"Fuck no! Give him back to us!" I yelled. I never usually yell unless it's actually a problem.

I see Yukio's sister eating some popcorn and drinking apple juice as I argue with the kidnapper.

❄️Yukio❄️ «last night»

Did I pass out or something? Where the heck am I? Why am I tied to a chair?

"Hello Yukio." The man that kidnapped me said.

"Hello sir! Why am I tied to this chair?" I asked him, smiling.

"Me and my mate kidnapped you innit," he said with a British accent. That's not usually how I imagine British accents.

I smiled, "okay let me know when I'll be leaving!" I have to be kind otherwise I'll get hit by the frying pan again. Seriously, it hurts like hell.

"Now I'm going to untie you. Do not move from there you twit."

"I won't!" I say, trying not to sound like a little child.

He unties me and shoves me to the ground. I'm used to that anyway.

He looked at me surprised. He sits down on his knees.

"How come you didn't yell or anything?" He asked me.