11

Look at me - Twice

————————————————————

✏️Narrator✏️ «March 1st 2023»

Two days until Leif's birthday. Yukio knows that he doesn't celebrate it anymore but he decided to celebrate it with him whether he likes it or not.

Yukio's sister is now 152cm. But for Yukio, he still hasn't grown. Now Let's see how her and Reagan are doing right now.

"Reagan when will you tell me who you have a crush on?" Yukio's sister asks her, "it's been weeks and you still haven't told me."

"I'm not telling you yet please be patient," Reagan says, hiding the fact that the person she has a crush on is in the same room as her.

"Is it Jack?" She asks. She thought that Reagan didn't want to tell her because she didn't want to break her heart.

"What? No!" Reagan says back. She may like both genders but Jack is definitely not her type.

It's so hard to write without saying Yukio's sister's name. Her name will be revealed at the end of the book. And if this shit book does get famous and there are rereaders, do not spoil for the first time readers.

(Yeah that's if it does get famous and the readers will recognise the other books -Sage)

(If we were popular I think Sage would be the most popular out of the five of us -Isabella)

Either Reagan was good at hiding the fact she has a crush on her or she (Yukio's sister) is just oblivious.

They both continued to talk and laugh with each other. But Reagan was still sad about the fact that she doesn't like her back.

And right now the author feels like discontinuing the story because Y'know, lack of motivation. It's sad but it's true.

Reagan hates it. She hates how much she is in love with her best friend. But she also loves it when A- I mean Yukio's sister gives her more attention than she gives to Jack, which is making her question if she (Yukio's sister) likes Jack or her.

They're complete opposites. Reagan likes to wear coquette clothing and her friend likes to wear grunge clothing. Reagan has straight hair but Yukio's sister doesn't.

Reagan is French and Ys (Yukio's sister) is half Japanese and half Norwegian.

The only similarities they have are that they both have a button nose and they both like Melanie Martinez.

In her eyes, Reagan is very pretty. She has brown hair, fair skin, hazel eyes and not short but not long eyelashes. If Jack didn't exist then Reagan would be the love of her life.

Also if you say 'why are you making children gay' then shut up. You don't randomly start liking your own gender at like idk fifteen.

That sounded so wrong what I, the narrator, is saying that you can like any gender at any age.

I just realised that Hana, Haneul and other characters haven't been mentioned in the past few chapters. Let's see how they're doing. Starting with Nadia's pov.

✨Nadia✨

Life is so boring. I hate being grounded for so long! All I'm doing is reading icebreaker by Hannah Grace.

Why am I grounded? All because I accidentally broke a champagne glass!

I'm grounded until tomorrow. I can't even text Hana because my mom took my phone!

Wait why are we in my pov? Am I an important character or something? I mean I am friends with Leif and Yukio so I guess I am!

But I haven't even been in the past few chapters! Go to Hana's pov or something! Maybe even Haneul's! We haven't seen his!