Chapter 2: A Quiet Night

You were taking notes in your history class. Next to yourself is Iris, who is doing the same thing. Comparatively, the rest of the class were either sleeping or on their phones.

Class ends, and you went over to your locker, grabbed your backpack and passed by Iris.

Iris: "Excuse me. I think you dropped something."

You turned around and saw her holding your favorite pen.

Iris: "I think you dropped this."

"Oh... thank you," you said, grabbing your pen as Iris walked away.

Sometime later, you went the Gates of Hell and started sketching a picture of Iris as Bayonetta snuck up from behind you and hugged you.

"M-m-mom?!" you said, all startled.

Bayonetta: "Hello, my dear Y/N. How was school?"

"It went pretty well."

Bayonetta looked at your sketchbook and saw the drawings of her, much to your embarrassment.

Bayonetta: "These are pretty good. You're so sweet."

"I thought you were amazing and it kinda filled my head for years."

Bayonetta: "I'm flattered, but are there any girls in your school that you like?"

"Yes, but can I tell you when I'm comfortable with it?"

Bayonetta: "Of course. I won't make you."

Bayonetta sat down next to you as Rodin served her a drink then handed you an envelope filled with money.

Rodin: "Fella from two nights ago said your work was acceptable. However, he didn't account for the trigger-happy witch appearing and fighting angels."

Bayonetta: "I didn't think they'd be chasing me for three miles."

Rodin: "Well, no work for you tonight, Y/N. Why don't you take it easy?"

"I guess I could relax for now."

Bayonetta kissed you on the cheek.

Bayonetta: "You've been working hard. I think you deserve a break."

Rodin handed you a glass cup filled with grape juice and you drank from it.

Rodin: "When you turn 21, you can try some of the real drinks here, but don't end up like Enzo and have a tab."

Bayonetta hugged you, and the two of you closed your eyes as Rodin smiled a bit before walking away.