Chapter 23

~~9 months later~~

Cry's POV

I decided to do a video like i did with my niece..but this video will be about my daughter..

Me:hey,there emm..i have done a similar video before,for my niece,but i think i should do this for my little girl that is going to born in a couple of hours..

I started telling her about life and some advices,like i said to my niece..

Me:..probably one day you are going to ask me "how you met mom?"and...i will laugh 'cause we didnt expect that to happen..but it happened!!Life is strange,you know..i am really happy that she came that day and sat on the steps with me and encouraged me..she was always there for me even if i hurt her...she is still there...also,your mother,when i met her it was a fangirl...well she still is!!i am happy that i married her and have you...our little girl...i think i am going to do this private so i can show it only to you when you will grow up and start to understand but,..i will see...i have to go now...because now i am going to see you...take care my little angel..

And i ended the record..i left the video and to decide later if i was going to do it private or not..i wore a blue hoodie and started my way to the hospital..

~~~

I was walking up and down in the hallway..Felix and Marzia was staying in the Florida for a month and they were with me..

I finally sat on the chair next to Felix and he patted my back..

Then we heard noises from the room..Ohh Kate..

Pewds/Felix:she will make it buddy dont worry..

Marzia:she is a strong woman!

I know she is..I sighed and heard a baby crying..

Pewds/Felix:congrats,daddy!!

He said and messed up with my hair..i had a big stupid smile on my face..

Marzia:well you will be a daddy too!!

She said and placed her hand on her stomach..she is 4 months pregnant..

Pewds/Felix:i cant wait!!

He said and placed a kiss on her lips..

We waited 15 minutes and then the doctor came out..

Doctor:the father?

Me:me..

Doctor:you can come in..but not your friends..

I turned my gaze to them

Pewds/Felix:its okay we will come later!

I gave them a smile and walked in..

When i walked in,i saw Kate holding our daughter..the stupid smile made the appearance again..

Me:hey,how are you feel?

Kate:i am okay..

She made a pause and talked again..

Kate:..you wanna hold her?

Me:yes..

She smiled and carefully gave her to me..she is so beautiful..just like her..

She opened her eyes and saw me

Me:hi..

I said and she placed her hand on my glasses and took them..

Kate:*giggles*she will be just like you..

I laughed and took my glasses back..hmm i wonder..

I took out my mask and wore it..i was curious about her reaction..