Chapter 19

WARNING:These Chapter contains sexual activity(again..xD i am sorry!!)if you dont like these kind of chapters just dont read it..is not gonna be all the chapter because in some point the story continue with the wedding..i dont think that i will write again..*blushes madly* anyway,again sorry!!

Kate's POV

I woke up in Cry's arms,.what time is it?!

It was quiet early and i had time to take a shower..

I carefully pulled out of Cry's arms and went to the bathroom..

I made my hair like a meatball and entered the shower..i started thinking as i felt the cold water on my body..

This is actually happening..i am Cry's girlfriend..hah,i will never expect that happening..i am so glad that i didnt give up..

I felt a pair of hands around my waist..

Cry/Ryan:Good morning beautiful..

He whispered to my ear and made me shiver..

Me:Good morning handsome..

He giggled

Cry/Ryan:you are taking a shower without me?

Before i could answer,he started kissing my neck and i bite my lip..he changed the water to hot and i gasped when i felt the hot water on my body..he let my hair down and his hands were traveling on my body..one hand was on my chest and the other was going down to my "place"..i arched my back when he inserted one finger..the other hand started playing and squeezing one of my breasts and i let out small moans..i could feel his smirk on my skin..the hot water falling like waterfall on us and i could see the steams around us..he inserted second finger and he started thrusting in and out..i pulled my head back and touched to his shoulder and let a couple of moans with his name..before i was about to climax,he pulled out his fingers and turned me around to face him,.he kissed me with passion and our tongues were in battle..he pulled me against the tiles and wrapped my legs around his waist..he held my legs and he slid his "member" in..

Me:Ohh Ryan..~

I moaned and he sucked my soft spot on my neck..my fingers played with his wet brown hair and i slightly pulled them..i heard him groaning and we both climaxed calling each other names..

He put my legs down and i felt so tired..we were still under the water and he took the shampoo and placed to my hair and started to make suds..i did the same with his hair and we were like little kids playing in the shower..

When we finished,i grabbed a towel around my body and went to his room..well our room but anyway..

I took a glance at the bed sheets..

Me:shit...

Cry/Ryan:what is it babe?

He said as he walked towards me..

He looked at the bed sheets and saw the blood..bye bye virginity i thought

Cry/Ryan:hey dont worry,its cool..

He said and kissed my nose..

Me:what time is it?

Cry/Ryan:time to get ready because the others will leave without us!!

I laughed and we started to getting ready,.

We arrived at the airport and found everyone with a cup of coffee in their hands,.

Minx:finally!!

Marzia:what time did you sleep last night?!both of you look kinda..tired..

Pewds/Felix:how many rounds??