Chapter 9

I woke up from someone's laugh,it was Cry...what time is it?what happen yesterday?why am i sleeping in the sofa?

I rubbed my eyes and stood up,.i was ready to shout his name but i heard him talking to someone..better not interupt!!

I walked slowly and carefully to his bedroom and tried to listen..

He was Skyping with someone..i stayied outside and listened..i know that i cant do that but sometimes curiosity is so high!!

He was talking to Felix and Ken..

Ken:so how was movie night yesterday?

Cry:we laughed so much in the comedy but the horror still creepies me out!

Prewds/Felix:ahah so you and Kate have fun together..?

I can imagining him with a smirk on his face..

Cry:yeaa i really like her..in the horror,somewhere in the end she fell asleep on my chest..so i stayied and watched until the end and i placed her on my lap to sleep..but in the comedy we laughed sooo haardd!!!hah i really enjoyied it!!u guys missed a good movie night!!

I heard Felix and Ken saying together 'awww' and then Ken spoke..

Ken:maybe another time..so tell us Cry..

He made a small pause and then spoke again..

Ken:..how do you feel about Kate?

Pewds/Felix:yea,do u have feelings for her?

I wided my eyes when i heard my name..

Cry:well..emm..wait is Marzia or Minx there?

Pewds/Felix:no,they are in Minx's room and Skyping with Mary and the others from England..

Cry:ohh..okay 'cause i dont want them to hear it and then tell it to Kate..

What?!?!what does he mean?

There was silence until Ken spoke..

Ken:sooo...??are u gonna tell u or not?

Cry:to be honest..after me and Cheyenne broke up..i felt empty..u tried guys to help me but i didnt felt better..until i met her..she is very good friend and i really like her..she made me smile again but i dont think i have more feelings for her..

Pewds/Felix:u mean that u like her only for your friend,.?

Ken:..n-nothing more?!

Cry:i wont make the same mistake and fell in love again..

Pewds/Felix:b-but if she is diffrent?

Cry:believe it or not Pewds,women are all the same..

Ken:..are going to show up your face to her at least?i mean,u trust her right?

Cry:of course i do!but i dont feel sure to show it..i dont know why..but she doesnt have problem so its ok!!

I heard something break..ohh wait that was my heart..

I walked to the living room to take my phone and purse and i went out of his house,.

I started walking to my cousin's house..i tried to call her but nothing..then i saw a text from her: "i am in a business meeting i will call u later!! M"

I walked into the house and went to my bedroom..i put my face on the pillow and i let the tears i was holding..

What i was thinking?!HE WILL NEVER LOVE ME!!i made a terrible mistake and came here..why i was having hopes?im such an idiot..im stupid!!

More tears started rolling down my cheeks..

I heard my phone ringing..i saw that was Cry..i didnt answer it..

Cry:...she is a good friend..
Cry:i wont make the same mistake and fell in love again...
Cry:..women are all the same,.

His words were traveling in my mind..i took the pillow and hold it close to my chest..

Me:im not like others..u know that..

I mumbled..i heard my phone vibrating and it was a text from Cry..i didnt see it..i threw the pillow back to the bed and went to the bathroom..

I looked myself to the mirror..red watery eyes,red cheeks from crying..

Look at me..he will never love someone like me..

I took a shower and went to the bed..my phone was still vibrating..i didnt answer..

I took my phone i saw one missing call from my cousin and 7 missing calls from Cry and texts but i didnt open to read them..

I called my cousin and she answered me with voice full of cheer and happiness..

Mary:"little cousin!!!sorry for not answering the phone but i had a meeting and it went better than i expect!!so tell little one,how are the things with Cry??"

I closed my eyes when i heard his name and a tear rolled down my cheek..

Mary:"Kate?are there?!"

Me:y-yes its just..

I couldnt find words...Mary noticed i had something from my voice..i explained her what happen..

Me:i made a terrible mistake...

Mary:"dude no!!its just a small 'barrier' in your way...did he called you or texted you?"

Me:yea but i didnt answer or see his texts..

Mary:"dont worry Kate everything will get better you will see!!"

Me:how u can always see the good side in everything?

Mary:"cause u have to always see the good side and ignore the bad one!!"

Me:o-okay..

Mary:"well im gonna leave you a little alone..call me for anything new!!"

Me:ok thanks Mary,byee..

We ended the phone call and i layied on my bed..i heard my phone again and it was Marzia..i saw that i have a text from her but i didnt open it..then Minx started..i ignored it..

You idiot,thats why you dont have to fell in love!!you get hurt again!!why you are not learning your lesson and be alone?my mind yelled at me..

When i heard him telling these things about me..is good to like me but i felt that he actually dont..i felt that he dont even trust me...

Felix or Ken were not going to tell me that conversation they had with Cry, even if I didnt listen them..

I took my phone and saw more missing calls..

Me:hah..speak for the devil..

I said and saw 2 missing calls from Felix and Ken..

I sighed and i closed my phone..

I turned around and saw the sun's rays to illuminate the room..i closed the curtains..i wanted to stay in the dark..

I crawled on the bed and i started to think..

What am i going to do now?stay here until Mary will come?or..leave from Florida?

More to come