Chapter 5

Kate's POV:
I started talking about myself and he just listening carefully..

Me:emm..what else i'm from Greece..

Cry interrupted me

Cry:wait,Greece?!i thought you were from here!

Me:hah nope!this is why my english is a little bit bad..

Cry:no no there are ok!!so why here?in Florida?

Because i wanted so badly to meet you!!my mind yelled

Me:nothing important..

Cry:well,if it is nothing important you can tell me right?

Nooo i cant tell youuu!!!shit...

Me:well...emm..

I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer..

Me:my cousin live here so i came here to see how Florida is and leave from my home for a while..also..i came here for a boy..

What the fuck Kate?!my mind scream at me..why i said that!!?!?i looked at him and i have a feeling that he was kinda socked..

Cry:ok i understand the thing that you came to see Florida but..also for a boy?!

Me:yeah..i know is stupid..

I looked down to me fingers..i heard a small laugh from him..wait laugh?he just smiled?i make him smile!!

Cry:is not stupid at all that shows how really you love someone!!damn girl you are amazing!!

I gave him a small smile and came closer to me..

Cry:sooo...

He whispered

Cry:who is the lucky one?

Me:why are you whispering?

Cry:i dont want the others get involved,especially Ken and Felix,to your personal life..

He is so adorableee!!!!!but FUCK i cant tell him..we just met!and the fact that he was so closed to me and i could feel his breath brought a small pink blush..

Cry:heyy you are blushingg!!thats cute!!but if you dont want then dont tell me im not pushing you..

Me:i-its okay..Minx and Marzia know that but i dont think Ken and Pewds will get interestring about that..

I hate lying but is the only thing i can do to hide it!

Me:..maybe i can tell you another time!!is not that i dont trust u!!but...i-is the better for another time..

Cry:okay!!there is no problem,friend!u can tell me when u are ready..

He placed his hand on mine and i looked at him..i still have that blush damn it!!

Cry:..and if something happen and you want advice or something come to me!!

Me:w-why are u helping??

Cry:*removed hand from mine*i just dont want things get just like me and Cheyenne..

He looked down to his fingers..i cant see him like this!!i placed hand on his back and patted him..

Me:im sorry...but maybe things will get better i guess..

Cry turn his gaze to mine

Cry:maybe will get..

I gave him a smile and i i think he smiled too..I want so much to see that beuatiful smile..

Pewds/Felix POV:
Marzia and Minx told about Kate..me and Ken couldnt believe that she came so long from her country just to meet him..

Ken:well that means love!!

Marzia:i think they are getting very well..dont you think guys?

We looked at them talking,laughing and have fun together..i heard his laughter and Jesus we couldnt hold it and we laughed too..

Me:is it just me or Cry is actually laughing?

I said between my laughs

Minx:hah you are right!Cry after so much long he is smiling!!

Ken:Kate brought his laughter back!!

Marzia:i see future for them..

Me:Marzia is right..

They looked at me like i had a plan..and i actually have!

Me:Minx,when your wedding is?

Minx:next month..i cant believe that you forget it!!

Me:haha i just wanted to make sure..cause..i have a plan for the two lovebirds..

Ken,Minx and Marzia came around me and i took a look to see if Cry and Kate still talking..

Me:alright,im not the only one who want Cry and Kate together right?

Ken:i like her and Cry deserve to be happy..they both deserve..

Marzia:he gave him back his smile and now is 'alive' again..

Minx agreed with Marzia..

Me:ok since we have a month until Minx's wedding..i think we should help them to get more closer..

They get it what i mean and they agreed!

Me:Okay people,we have one month in our time!!one month to make Cry fell in love with her!!

More to come

A/n:and this is how the title of the book came from!!xD