Chapter 6

Kate's POV:
I heard Felix calling us and we both turned around and saw him..

Pewds/Felix:hey!we do all the hard work and you are just sitting and do nothing?!get your asses here!!

Me and Cry laughed and stood up and walked to them..

We were talking about the wedding and we had the plans on the table and Minx told us what everyone we suppose to do..my position is nothing big deal but i really didnt mind..

After so much talking,planning and helping its start to getting dark..

We went inside and his living room is just amazingg!!!he had a big sofa and a quite big T.V and he set the playstation to started a game..

Pewds/Felix:hey Cry,i brought the Mortal Kompat X..you said that u wanted to try out..

Cry:thanks pal!!hey Kate do u want to play with us?

I was going to answer but Ken spoke first..

Ken:i thought we supposed to do a co-op..

Minx:yea its been a while since i upload a video,.is not that we dont want you Kate just..

Cry:Minx is right,i dont want you get hate!

Pewds/Felix:not only you Cry..everyone dont want that!

Cry:yeah,i said that!

Ken:actually you said ' I dont want you to get hate!'

I heard Marzia saying 'aww' with Minx and i saw a small blush poked out of his mask..

Cry:...whatever!!l-lets just get the game start!!

He stuttered..

Marzia:i will stay with Kate for company!!

Me and Marzia sat in the kitchen and we could see the others playing..i put my hand under my chin and watched him..'i dont want you to get hate..'these words were traveling in my mind..but Marzia pulled me out of my thoughts..

Marzia:i have a feeling  that you are not listening what im talking about.. x3

Me:wha-what?im sorry im just..

Marzia:..in love?

She winked me and i smiled..i looked back at him..

This time my phone pulled out of my thoughts..

Me:hello?

Mary:"Kate are ok?!where are u?!"

Me:ohh hey Mary..im fine and is kinda a lot story where i am..

Mary:"u get lost right?xD"

Me:nope!!is kinda a long story..

Mary:"tell me everything my little cousin!!"

I explain everything that happened and she stayed a little speechless but when she found the words she spoke

Mary:"YOU JUST CAME TODAY AND YOU FOUND HIM?!no wayy.."

Me:yeape..i cant believe it either!!

Mary:"well if things are going so well then stay for the night with him!!"

I wided my eyes and i yelled at her with a low voice

Me:ARE U CRAZY?!HE IS NOT GONNA AGREE!!

Mary:"well it is already kinda late so yeah...sweet dreams!!" *closed the phone*

Me:Mary!!

Marzia:are u okay?

Me:yea its just..that..