Chapter 28

This chapter contains sexual content.

Aria comes into my mouth with a breathy moan, his fingers squeezing my hair

Aria comes into my mouth with a breathy moan, his fingers squeezing my hair. Licking my lips in satisfaction, I lifted her naked body back into my arms and carried her out of the kitchen and over to my bedroom. The room was a tip, but Aria didn't care. She wasn't bothered about anything except me, right now, and when I hurriedly dropped the both of us onto our bed, she instantly leans up and kisses me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I released a comforting breath into her mouth, and she arched her back into me. Her fingers found the waistband of my joggers quickly and she doesn't hesitate to pull them down. I began to lower back onto the bed. "Wait, I-" She stops me in my tracks, leaning up on her elbows. "I wanna be on top." She says, and my eyebrows shoot up.

Aria has never been on top. I have no idea how to do it. I pressed my lips together and she stares up at me with her dark, shiny eyes. Slowly, I move to the side and lay on the bed. Aria laughed and climbs over me, straddling my lap. "You wanna do this?" She asked, resting her hands on my chest.

"Fuck, yeah, I do." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her back and squeezing her to me. My thumb runs down her spine and Aria shivers from on top me, her arms curling around my neck.

She pulled her mouth down to mine, instantly dragging her tongue over my teeth and into my mouth. I tensed as she lifted her body, hanging tightly onto me.

Her fingers skimmed over my cock, gripping it. My lips parts as a soft moan leaves my mouth, my body shaking. Aria hisses as she guides herself on top me, letting go in time to sink on top and stretch her open.

We're both still for a few seconds, clinging onto each other in desperation. I grabbed the back of her neck, kissing the shit out of her as she starts to move.

Her hips curled slowly at first, easing me into it. Her fingers ran through my hair before she lowers me to the bed and layed on top of me. Her breasts rest on my chest, and my palms drag over her hips, guiding her slowly.

Her heavy breath hits my cheek and I stare up at her beautiful face, admiring her. If it was even possible, she looked even better with my dick inside her. Her eyes were wild and her lips were swollen and her cheeks were red.

She rasped my name, her head bowing slightly as she upped the pace, her hips curling and bouncing. I held her tighter, my legs shaking and my body aching. Aria had a hold on me that I couldn't explain nor fathom.

My hands guided her, willing her to lose control and bounce harder- faster- on top of me.

All the anger she had for me a mere thirty minutes ago dissipated into her movements and her moans increased. I tightened my grip on her hair, my breath fanning her ear. Then she's sitting up, her nails digging into my abs as her eyes flutter to a close and her chin slowly lifts to the ceiling. She looked ethereal, and I couldn't believe that she was mine. It seemed so in unbelievable that two years ago, I was in the worst mental place I've ever been in, but now I'm over the moon.

Aria's lips part and a breathy moan leaves her throat as she arched her back and curled her hips sloppily. My palms dragged up and down her thighs, feeling her smooth, creamy skin under my fingers.

My breath hitched as I felt my release in my stomach, and every part of me yearned to flip us over and thrust my way home.

We came at the same time. Aria collapsed on top of me, her breathing heavy and her chest heaving. I lifted her hips, and some cum drips out of her as her thighs shake and she straddles me. Her eyes closed and her lips rest on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair softly, my eyes fluttering to a close.

***

Aria was asleep beside me as I stared up at my ceiling. My throat was suddenly dry. She looked so peaceful as she slept, a small smile painted on her soft lips.

My smile wavered. In recent years, I've given myself time to grieve my brother through alcohol and drugs. I thought I was over it. I thought I moved on, but as I lay here, I wonder if I'll ever be able to move on. It's not easy. I still think about him all the time.

Once, I went a whole day without even uttering his name and I freaked out over the thought of forgetting him. My little brother who I failed so harshly. He didn't deserve to die. He didn't deserve to take his own life, and I didn't deserve to be burdened with seeing it. It still haunts me. I still dream about it.

Turning to my side, I opened up the drawer and gulped at the sight of multiple small packets. Credit cards. Spliffs. Weed. Cocaine. Carefully slipping out of my bed, I pulled on some joggers and grabbed a small bag of white powder. I have no idea how long this has been here, but I wasn't bothered.

Aria's warnings rang clear in my head, but right now, I wasn't bothered. I slowly edged out of my bedroom and into the living room, collapsing onto the couch. It's not until I open the small packet that I realise I forgot to get a card and a roll-up, so instead, I poured out a little onto my palm before lowering my nose onto it.

Once the all the powder is gone, I lay back on the couch, feeling drowsy. I just needed a little to just forget all the thoughts inside my head. The useless, painful thoughts of my brother that continues to haunt me. I didn't need it. The burden of his death.

Dragging myself to my feet, I stumbled over to the kitchen and open the fridge, grabbing the first drink I saw. I small, almost empty bottle of something or the other. I grimaced, dropping it into the sink.

The change that Aria wants from me will come. Just not today.