PREVIEW

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
THE AUTHOR DOES NOT ALLOW HIS/HER WORK TO BE USED OR ADAPTED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT HIS/HER PERMISSION.
ANY REFERENCES TO HISTORICAL EVENTS, REAL PEOPLE, OR REAL PLACES ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. NAMES, CHARACTERS, AND PLACES ARE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

FRONT COVER IMAGE BY: @depressedn0nce
BOOK DESIGN BY: Desygner

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm so excited to release this book! It's been in my drafts for so long and I've been sitting on it for so long!

I know that the ending of It Wasn't Love was not ideal and it obviously needed a sequel to end their story.

Be glad that I didn't kill of a main character because that was my original plan 😏.

So, without further ado, here is a preview of Aria and Jacob's story in Falling Again:

——————————————————————————————————

"I've wanted to take this dress off of you ever since you put it on." He whispers huskily in my ear, sending a shiver through my body.

My eyes flutter closed unintentionally, revelling in his electric touch against my burning skin.

As soon as he finishing unzipping my dress, his veiny hand moves to my stomach and his lips trails kisses up my neck. He pushes me flush against him and I push my ass against his groin. He groans loudly, forcing me to turn around again.

My lips touch his again and it's a lot more rough. I know we both need this, we both crave the others touch. It's intoxicating. He pushes the straps of my dress down to my hips and he reaches out and palms my breasts in both his hands.

——————————————————————————————————

In this book, we see a new side to Jacob. We see dominance, anger, pain, jealousy and glow ups.

We also see an improved Aria with a good job, good money, good health and good life.

But how long can that last?

Jacob is angry. He's angry at how Aria used him and he's angry that she didn't love him when he loved her.

Aria is scared. She's not ready to face her past and she's scared that being reunited with Jacob will take her back to those days.

Can they get past anger, betrayal and fear and can they finally love each other how they deserved to be loved since the very start?

Read on to find out... This is 'Falling Again'.