New Surroundings

Author's Note: This chapter will be a mix of Elijah's point of view as well as Lillith's. There will be some sexual situations in this chapter as well as language. Some of the kinks will also be discussed in this chapter as well. Please keep all this in mind when reading the chapter 🫶🏼

Lillith's POV

I looked at the man in front of me, I couldn't really believe what was happening. I was kidnapped, by Elijah McCann the same killer that I heard about on the radio. I looked down as he held my hands, his touch was soft. He seemed gentle, I felt this spark when our hands touched. Maybe it was just me that felt it, I don't think he felt it as well. I can't kill him, there's a part of me saying fight back and escape. But I can't, I don't kill humans and something in my head is telling me to stay where I am. I'm pulled to him, I don't understand it. How can a human have this much impact on me? Much less someone that kidnapped me from my home. How did he even do it? It doesn't make sense, none of this is making any sense. I didn't speak a word to him, trying to process the current situation. I couldn't even find the words to speak, that's how I felt in the moment. Completely and utterly speechless. A few moments of silence passed before I finally decided to speak. "I know who you are. I bumped into you, and you were at my show. You left the roses in my dressing room and you kidnapped me bringing me here. Why am I here and why don't I want to kill you?" It felt like I was being stopped from killing him, yet nobody was stopping me. I just couldn't do it, the thought of hurting him... I feel like it would hurt me. He moved some of my hair away from my face as he looked into my eyes. I leaned into his touch, looking up at him waiting for him to speak back to me. The moment he started to speak again, it was as if I knew him my whole life. I think I'm in love but how is that possible...

Elijah's POV

I could see the look in her eyes, she was falling for me. Little did she know that I have already fallen for her. She had this sweet innocent look in her eyes, one I didn't think I would see. When I felt her leaning into my touch, I wanted to lose control. But I didn't, I kept myself calm and collected for her. It was obvious she wanted me to speak more, her body language and facial expressions told me all that I needed to know. "I kidnapped you little mouse because from the moment I saw you in that bookstore I knew you had to be mine. I know it seems crazy but it's the truth, you're my claim now. You belong to me and I will belong to you. And as for why you don't want to kill me I'm not exactly sure. Perhaps it's the law you have against killing humans. Or maybe... Just maybe you are drawn to me the way I am drawn to you." I gently grabbed her chin, lifting it up so I can look into her eyes. I wanted to take her.. exactly in the way you think. I wanted to see every part of her body but I knew I couldn't. Not yet, there were rules and boundaries and I had to make sure she was okay with it all. I leaned down, capturing her lips with mine, kissing her with all the passion I had inside me. When she returned the kiss back, even deepening it, I knew she was the one for me. She had fire, she had passion, she had everything I could ever want. After a few moments I pulled away from the kiss and cupped her cheek with one of my hands. She still had that sweet, innocent look in her eyes. I looked down at her, returning the smile she gave me first. "I want to take this further little mouse. But there are some things that have to be done first. There's rules you have to agree by, you can adjust certain rules how you see fit. Then I want you to set your own boundaries. Write them down on a piece of paper. Tell me what you don't want while you're here and I'll make sure to honor your wishes. If there's anything that you want while you're here, write that down as well and I'll make sure you get it. Here. Read this and I'll be back in half an hour little mouse. I'll be right outside if you need me." I hand her a black book that has a red cover on it and gently kiss her forehead. I step out of the room and close the door leaving her alone in the room.

Lillith's POV

The moment he left the room I could feel my eyes turning dark red. I was hungry, I needed to feed all of a sudden. I felt this need to kill, this need to rip someone's throat open and drink every ounce of blood from their body until there was nothing left. I felt myself internally panicking, knowing I couldn't kill the humans outside. I would be going against my own rules. There's exceptions to killing humans, but I actually want to be here. They haven't hurt me so I can't hurt them. I need to calm down, I need to breathe before I end up killing someone. I don't want to kill but I feel this need to kill. A whimper escapes my lips as I internally start to panic. I look around the room and grab one of Elijah's hoodies on the couch next to the bed. I slip it on hoping the warmth would calm me down. As I breathed in his scent, I could feel my eyes turning back to normal. I wasn't around him, that's why I felt this hunger. Without him, I lose control. This has never happened before it doesn't make sense. It doesn't add up at all. Breathe Lillith breathe, you're okay now. That's what I kept telling myself over and over to ensure I'd be fine. I look down at the book Elijah left in front of me, it didn't seem like a heavy book. Not lots of pages so it wouldn't be a long read. I slowly open the book and sit back in the bed starting to read the rules.