Caught

Elijah's POV

I got her, I got my little mouse. She's right here in my arms, sleeping like a baby. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I need to take her out of this home and bring her to mine. I carry her out of the home and bring her to my car. I gently lay her down in the backseat and get into the front seat. She's so beautiful, so precious. She's mine now, and I don't intend on letting her go. I don't think I could ever let her go, I know I sound crazy but I don't care. I drive back to my luxury penthouse and pull into the driveway. My men were in the house, I needed them there because after all I did just kidnap the Queen of Hell. You're probably wondering how I managed to do it, given what she is. I did some research on my little mouse, discovering what she is. I injected her with a dose of vervain that included a mix of a sleeping drug. It wouldn't hurt her but it would be enough to put her to sleep. Just enough time for me to get her into my home. You would probably think she would have her own room, but she won't. My little mouse will be in my room with me, I can't bear the thought of leaving her alone by herself. I'll make sure she falls in love with me, and once I claim her it will only be inevitable. Once I made my way inside the penthouse I was met with my brother Jason standing in the living room with our men. I could tell he was upset, I could always tell when my brother was angry with me. Right now was certainly one of those times. "Brother have you lost your mind? You really brought the Queen of Hell into your home. What makes you think she won't kill you the moment she regains consciousness. She'll kill everyone in here." I roll my eyes at my brother's concern, finding it ridiculous. I gently set Lillith down on the couch and sit next to her, running my fingers through her hair. "She won't kill me, I know she won't. And I know this for two reasons. The first being she just won't, I have a feeling she won't. Second, she doesn't kill humans and as you know brother we are all humans." My brother raised an eyebrow at this information, seeming to be concerned yet confused at the same time. "What do you mean she doesn't kill humans? She's the Queen of Hell. Why wouldn't she kill humans? Much less humans in the house of the man that kidnapped her." I look at my little mouse for a moment, seeing that she was still peacefully sleeping. She would of course have a bad reaction to where she was, but she would get used to it. She'd get used to me, and I could be able to claim her as my own. "My little mouse has a set of rules, rules that she and her family abide by from what I have read and seen. She has a rule against killing humans, only exception is ones that truly deserve it. Before you say anything yes I kidnapped her so she might kill me, but I have the feeling that she won't. She'll fall for me just as I have fallen for her. I can't let my little mouse go. She'll be sleeping with me, no matter what I'm not going to leave her sight. She won't leave my sight either." At these words, my brother just shook his head at me and left the room ordering some of the men to follow him. I sigh to myself and turn my attention back to my little mouse who thankfully was still asleep during this whole ordeal. I gently pick her up and carry her to our bedroom and set her down on the bed, pulling the covers over her. "Sleep tight my little mouse, I'll see you soon." I kiss her forehead gently and sit down in a chair across from the bed. My men were in the living room in case she tried to escape when she regained consciousness. Hopefully she wouldn't run, I hope she doesn't. I have her in my house, in my bed. In front of me and I can't let her go. I know I may seem crazy, but it's love at first sight. Since I saw her at that bookstore I knew I had to have her. I knew she had to be mine.

6 hours later----

My head turns to where I had put Lillith to sleep, I could hear her starting to wake up. As I saw her opening her eyes I got up from my chair and walked over to her, gently grabbing her hands as I looked into her eyes. The moment I held her hands in mine I felt a spark, there it was. She was officially my claim, I saw this sparkle in her eyes. I knew that she wouldn't hurt me, she seems scared and surprised. I can ease that, I can calm her and I can talk to her. "Hello Lillith, I'm Elijah, Elijah McCann."