Dragoness

Author's Note: This chapter will be very complicated. It's basically stuff about Lillith and who she is so Elijah can understand her. It won't necessarily be in anyone's POV so keep that in mind when reading

File Loading---

Biological Name: Lillith Ava Rose Salvatore

Age: Unknown, supposedly 5,000

Appearance below 👇🏼

Nicknames: Lily, Lil, Royal Redness, Demon

Aliases + Other names: Dragoness and Queen of Hell

Family: It has been shown Lillith has a big family of kids. Estimated to be at least 45 children

Lillith was raised by her mother Kisa Pandemonium. Growing up she was always getting trained, her mother wanted her to be strong. It was said that Lillith would become one of the most powerful supernatural beings the world has ever come to know. Despite all her training she has a decent childhood until her 18th birthday. Lillith was only a witch, she was destined to grow old and die. Her mother refused to let that be her daughter's fate. Lillith ended up being frozen for over 2 thousand years. She was frozen for this long in hopes of there being a way she could live forever. One day the door opened and Lillith opened her eyes. She hadn't aged a day, she looked the same as she did when she turned 18. Unaware of her surroundings, she stepped out and looked around. The world she was in felt different than what she was used to. There was so much around that she didn't know of. She made her way into the town and looked at her new surroundings. She was in New Orleans, she grew up here but she didn't realize all of these changes.

Skip to months later---

Lillith was kidnapped by the Mikaelson's father. It was believed she knew the Mikaelsons and their whereabouts but she knew nothing of them. She was tortured for hours before being turned into a vampire. Shortly after this she gained an addiction to vampire venom that overtook her. She was found in an alleyway of New Orleans by Klaus Mikaelson. He took her under his wing and began helping her overcome her addiction while allowing her to train with the family.

Lillith was trained by--

Slade Wilson
Klaus Mikaelson
Kisa Pandemonium
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Rebekah Mikaelson

Overtime Lillith started to get stronger and she got more powerful. She gained new powers and ended up becoming who she was truly destined to be.

Error... Error.... Website has shut down