chapter -15

Next morning , jungkook get ready to leave for office and came downstairs and sat on the sofa he was waiting for her one look before leaving from the house he is aggressively taping his feet on the floor and then she came downstairs and he look at...

Next morning , jungkook get ready to leave for office and came downstairs and sat on the sofa he was waiting for her one look before leaving from the house he is aggressively taping his feet on the floor and then she came downstairs and he look at her for a minute and make his way towards the exit she was about to call his name but in a second he despaired from her view .

Y/ n : ya mr ceo .... * she shouted but there is no one who can hear her voice * i can't with this man , he continuesly avoiding me from yesterday god knows what's wrong with him . * she let out those word while thinking no one hear her but there is a person who is peeking her throughout the door leaning his body against the wall he smirk and speak*

Jungkook : yes ...look like my plan is started to working thanks taehyung hyung .* he left from doorway towards his car and jump inside the car and drove away from there . After sometimes he reach to his office and all staffs mambers started to bowing him and heading straight towards his room . He was doing his work on his laptop only keyboard clicking sound can be hear after finishing his panding mail work. he started to check the file which placed on the table he check the all file but there is one file is missing then he remember he took with him yesterday and forget to bring with him today he grown a little and make a call and in a second the other person recieved the call buf he quickly declined the called and started to typing a long massages and send her .

- y/n can you please bring my file to office i forget to bring with me go and check inside my cupboard you will find there , its an important and don't worry i already infrom james he will lead you here so come fast .
* she read the massages which he send to her she sigh and let out a chuckled. *

Y/n : what the hell , he cut the call and choose to send a massage to me woahhhhh .
You are freaking annoying jungkook you choose to not to talk to me righr that's why you communicate through massages . Let's see how long you are going to avoid me i am coming mr ceo ..* after that she go upstairs to for searching the file and came down after getting ready and heading towards his office *

And the other hand jungkook is aggressively waiting for her in his office room he stood up from his chair and go near the glass window and look down but there is no sign and he speak .

Jungkook : how long will you take y/n ? Ughhh its really hard for me to stay away with you without talking its just hours and i feel like decades * he came again and sat on the chair and called his secretary *

Jungkook : miss evara bring a coffee in my room .

Evara : ok sir . * she got up from her chair and made her way towards the coffee machine she saw y/n also coming towards her from the entrance she came near evara and evara greeted her *
Hi mam good afternoon.

Y/n : good afternoon..where is jungkook.?

Evara : sir is in his room mam .