Y/n : oh okey ....where are you going?

Evara : for making coffee .

Y/n : for jungkook ?

Evara : yes mam ..

Y/n : oh ...you go i will make it coffee for him .

Evara : thank you mam * y/n smile a little and heading towards the coffee machine , she make coffee for him and came infront of his room and knock and he order to came thinking he is his secretary she open the door and came inside while his mouth is hang low he want to talk with her badly but he remain his cold face *

Y/n : here is you coffee and here is your file * he extended the file towards him and he quickly snatch from her hand and place it on the table she didn't say anything further*
Okey iam leaving now james is waiting for me outside . * he look at her with iam so done look and speak *

Jungkook : you are not going anywhere go and sit there ,and about james he already left . * she nodded her head and heading towards the sofa and sit in comfortable position and speak in a low voice *

Y/n : what's wrong with him ..the word i told him yesterday maybe that's why he behave like this okey let's see long you pretend to angry with me .

Jungkook was sitting on his chair then he remembered taehyung word so he decided to play game . He looked at her side but she didn't give him a damn look and turn her face towards the window and he call his secretary evara . He didn't allow anyone to came in his office room but today its seems like he have to call her . He dial her number and she recieved his call quickly .

Evara : any problem sir ?

Jungkook : i want the file details which we are working now .

Evara : ok sir i will send the details throughout the mails .

Jungkook : no need to send mails . Come in my room .

Evara : ok sir .. * she got shocked for a moment because jungkook didn't allow anyone to step in his room . She pick up her things where she save the details and made her way towards his room she knocks from outside before jungkook say something y/n open the door and evara enter in the room*

Jungkook : oh you are here..come here beside me and tell me the all details * evara got shocked for a moment and she look both of them and she understand the situation and smile a little and said *

Evara : ok sir .* she go near beside jungkook chair and place her leptop infront of him and open the mails and clicked on the construction details , she bent a little down to catch the laptop screen jungkook also bent a down on her level and their face is so close to each other and their is a third eye who is watching them from a lil far leaning her back on the wall jungkook saw her with his corner of his eyes and he saw something is building in her he smirk a little not to notice by anyone and speak in his heart

" finally i saw a little hint huhhh let's play a little more my love then you will know how i felt when you rejected me everytime and sorry i am being selfish here buf trust me i love you more than anything and iam ready to do anything for your love " he again stares at her but she is not there he turn his head and found her sitting on the sofa "

Evara : ok sir this are the information. May i leave now * she about to shut down the laptop but jungkook stop her holding his hand and said *