chapter 3

Luna Cortez pov

My soon to be parents are coming soon to come and pick me up from the police station, I sat by myself still in shock of what was going to happen. How could this happen, I mean this is crazy right. I really hope I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I pick up my backpack and open it , and my eyes widen as I close my backup quickly and tell the officers that I'm going to the bathroom. I locked myself in a bathroom stall and took out a small black bag. And inside the bag was a pregnancy test,it's been a week since I bought it. I've just been too sacred to use it

"Okay, the best thing is I'm not pregnant and I'm actually sick" I said to myself. "Or I could be pregnant and I'm screwed because I have no idea how my bio parents will react" I said again

I peed on the stick and waited for ten minutes for the results. After ten minutes I closed my eyes praying to the universe to not let me be pregnant.

I opened my eyes and saw a plus sign on the stick.

"OH SHIT" I said

This can't be no why me. I hear the bathroom door open

"Luna sweetie are you in here?" asked Tanya

"Yes! I'll be out in a second" I replied

I quickly put the test back in the bag and shoved it inside my backpack. I opened the stall door and quickly washed my hands. And left the bathroom Tanya turns me around and says "Your parents are here honey, please I want you to be on your best behavior. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am" I replied

We walked inside an office where I saw a woman and man talking to the police officer.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cortez, this is your daughter Luna"

They both turned another quickly, the woman's eye is quickly filled with tears while the man's eyes are filled with love. The woman steps forward and says " can I please hug you" I was shocked by the request and I didn't know what to do so I just nodded my head. She quickly took me in her arms, missing the fact that I flinched. She started to mutter something in Spanish I couldn't understand. She let me go and wiped her tears and she said sorry to me. I told her it was okay. I looked up at the man wondering if he was also going to hug me as well. Instead he just kissed my forehead and looked at me. 

"Hello, My love" he said in a thick Spanish accent

"Hello" I replied  with my head down

The woman raised my head with her hand and said "Never look down Mija, always hold your head high up. " I nodded my head 

"Words please, Querida" said the man

"yes, I'm sorry" I replied

"Don't say sorry love, you didn't know"

"May I ask, what your names" I asked

"Of course, how rude of us. We didn't even introduce ourselves, my name is Laura and this is my husband Rafael"

"Nice to meet you both" I said

"Well, since now you know each other, let's get to the paper work shall we" Said Tanya 

"Yes, of course" said Rafael

It took a while to do the paperwork and I just stood there watching wondering if they're only acting nice to me  because we're in front of people. I really hope they are nice people, and they're not fake like my so-called parents. Once they were done with the papers it was time to go. As we walked outside they led me out to their car and holy shit they are loaded, I mean shit this car must be worth millions I don't know how much cars cost. 

Rafael opened the door for me, before I got inside the car, I looked up at Rafael and asked if we could stop by my house so I could pick up some of my stuff he said yes. Once we arrived at the house I asked them if they could stay inside the car while I grabbed my stuff. They did I walked inside my house

I ran to my room and grabbed a duffel bag and started to put my clothes inside, I looked under my mattress and found  500 dollars worth of money. I quickly headed to my parents room and opened the safe where there was more money. I had at least 2,000 dollars worth of money I quickly put the money in an envelope and put it in my backpack In case of a emergency. I walked outside where both Laura and Rafael were standing beside the car waiting for me. I said sorry to them for taking so long. Rafael said it was fine and not to worry about it. He put my duffel bag in the trunk he was about to grab my backpack. But  I quickly grabbed it and said" I can take this, don't worry I have some important things in here" He looked suspicious but agreed. We started to drive to the airport and I sat there thinking what to do with my unborn child....

Hello everyone, thank you so much for reading my book. Please don't forget to vote please and thank you. And if you have any recommendations for the story plot line please let me know. Also, does anyone have Good book recommendations?