Chapter 4

Marriage is something significant, which everyone waits all their life. Everyone has dreams associated with their big day. Regarding attire, ceremony, vows and most importantly the person they are getting married to. Not all of us privilege to do the things our way when the time comes and there shatter all your dreams. Sometimes you don't wnat it the way but you have to go with it. Jungkook's condition was no different.

He had to do it for his people, his family and his Kingdom. He had to put aside his wishes, his dreams to marry a person he doesn't even have seen once. He never thought it to be happen like this, with no family or friends by his side in an entirely new Kingdom on the other side of world.

"Oh my my... Look how brightly you shine....", Seokjin said as soon as the staff revealed Jungkook dressed all ready for the ceremony. Jungkook weakly smiled at him. Seokjin was good to him, however he had no idea about the king or how his nature was.

"Leave us

"Leave us....", Seokjin announced and everyone left the room.

"Prince Jeon, I need to discuss some things about the marriage and our rituals. I am aware in your religion, the vows are said on the time of union. However, in our religion, vows are seen as a sacred pact between two souls, which are personal and not for everyone to hear. So according to our ritual, the vows are taken at the time of consummation between the partners, that is the true union in our culture. When the souls and bodies become one...... The ceremony, is just to announce the union publicly. We have the marital ceremony after the consummation, however the King wanted to respect your rituals. Which is the first marriage ceremony and then the consummation ritual...... "

Jungkook's heart felt warm all of a sudden but still word consummation would send bone chilling shivers, "..... I know you are nervous, but don't worry everything will be fine..... ", Seokjin smiled.

"We shall go, the time is upon us.... ", Seokjin said guiding Jungkook.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The huge doors opened, revealing a great hall  in front of Jungkook, suddenly he felt the presence of something so strong in his surroundings. He didn't have the courage to look up or his surroundings. His body felt something so different that he has never felt before. He wanted to walk in and also on the same time he didn't. However, he could tell there were many people in the hall but there was pin drop silence and only the sound of some instrument could be faintly heard.