Chapter 2

With saving dragon, it seem that Jungkook had found a new companion. He would sneak out of royal palace in the morning after breakfast bring food for the dragon, sit with him, change his dressings, talk with him. Usually, it was Jungkook doing the talk and dragon would just flare or nudge Jungkook making him all laugh and giggly.

Then in the evenings as well, staying with it till night and last night even Jungkook fell asleep in the cave and left before first light. However, luck was on his side that no one caught him sneaking around, "So your land is so cold?" Jungkook spoke. It was the fourth day.

Dragon nodded, by now Jungkook even was able to understand his unsaid gesture. Like when he is confirming, when he is deny, the happy growls and the upset ones. His heartbeat was slow ones very slower than Jungkook's own. Given that he was not a human so it made sense. However, it was louder as well. When Jungkook became silent or out of questions he would hear it clearly, like some drum beating at a slow pace.

"Is it hard for you to be here? Stuck in this cave and the weather is also not to your liking......", Jungkook felt sad.

"Yes, it is. I am habitual of frozen lands.....", he heard Dragon's voice.

"It must be so magical in your land, to watch the falling snow and feel the softness under your feet. We do not ever get snow here. I wish to visit north in some part of my life.......", Jungkook said and dragon growled.

"Maybe then I will be able to see how your people look like, I have heard they are very beautiful. The people in the north.... They have silver hair.... They are strong and brave.....", Jungkook said. The North was far away lands and it has a vast ocean between south and north to cross. Jungkook's Kingdom was on far south many Kingdom's away from the sea that join South to North.

"I want to see the world.... Y-you can fly.... Have you seen the world? How is it? Is it beautiful Dragon Lord?", Jungkook spoke enthusiastically.

"It is beautiful but not as you are......", Jungkook heard Dragon's voice and suddenly something warm spread through his whole existence. Many people has complimented him on his beauty and the way he carries himself but this, this feeling was something else. Warm and exciting.

"T-thankyou dragon lord but I feel lands are more beautiful. How can you compare them with a person. The flowers, fruits, the skies are more beautiful than a human can be......", he said and Dragon growled in response.

"It is getting very dark...... I should leave.....", Jungkook said but his heart was not allowing him to leave for some reason today. "There is a ceremony in the palace, I said I am not well. So that I can come here and see you..... I shall head back.....", as if Jungkook was trying to convince himself.

"To lie is no good trait.....", he heard Dragon's voice.

"B-but I wanted to come and see your wound.", Jungkook reasoned.

The dragon let out a growl as he lowered his head instantly towards Jungkook. The boy first flinched and then became relax he giggled, "Oh you want a patt......", Jungkook patted his head and caressed his face. The Dragon raised his head to become fcae to face with Jungkook and his breath almost stopped due to the closer proximity. He could see his reflection in dragon's eye that was shining like sparkles.

"When I pray to you can you hear me?", Jungkook wanted to know if Dragons can really hear people praying.

"I can hear you, your thoughts.....", he heard Dragon answering him.