Invitation

You wake up to Ben opening your curtains, "Rise and shine (Y/N)." Slowly opening your eyes you look at the clock, "It's only six o'clock!" He chuckles, "I know, you're in the service of the queen now. A appointed young man like you should get up early now." Sighing you sit up, 'Sebastian was a lot better, a lot more subtle when he came in.' Yeah, I prefer a demon than a human to. 'No one asked for your input.' Ben then gets your clothes, "I can put those on myself you know." He shakes his head, "Nonsense, a butler is well equipped to handle anything. Even changing their masters clothes." Ben looks down at your choice of color and style, "Why you dress up in this kind of attire is beyond me."

Snagging the clothes from him you say, "Just wait outside the room for me." Ben slightly bows and walks out, 'He certainly yearns for attention.' Just like you and Ciel. 'Well that's different, he's acting like...' You with Ciel? 'Shut it.' Getting dressed and hat in hand you walk out, "Lord Wayne's manor is being prepared, also his property in the city is now vacant. He leaves it in your care now it seems." Ben states as soon as you walk out the door. 'Even without being an actual uncle he still takes care of me.'

You nod at him and begin to walk with him blocking you, "(Y/N) you need to eat." He's becoming a pest. 'You suggested to bring him with us.' Fair enough. You look up at your brother, he's at least in his mid twenties and displaying his attire rather pridefully. "Yeah, I usually have my breakfast as soon as I wake up." Ben nods and heads off, "Where are you going?" You ask as he responds, "To fix you something." He's off to a bad start. 'Yeah we'll get used to it. Anyways I need to talk to mother again.'

Why? 'Because I still have questions, last time it seemed like I was rushed out of the palace.' You think we can just walk in and demand to speak with her? 'Fair enough.' Standing there and talking to the voice looks odd enough. While you're in your mind Finny approaches, "Oh hey (Y/N)! What're you up to?" Snapping out of your thoughts, "Oh hey Finn. Nothing right now it seems. What do you need?" Finn chuckles and shyly turns around asking, "Well ya know how you told me not to pull out all the flowers with the weeds right..?"

You accompany him to the scene where both of you look at what happened. "So... how did you... what?" You're looking at the flowers outside of greenhouse completely destroyed. "Well I tried doing what you said but the soil is so hard to turn over. So I thought why not turn it all over." Finn says as you pinch your nose. 'How does he be so innocent and so... never-mind.' I mean what can you expect? You kneel down to look closer, "Well I doubt these flowers wouldn't have lasted during the winter. What we could do is replant some shrub seeds."

Finny then asks, "Why shrubs?" You explain, "Before the shrubs grow the roots will take to the earth first. With winter coming the growth will stagnate for a time, but after all the snow is gone they'll grow back better than ever." Finn just hugs your leg, "How do you know so much? Thank you (Y/N)!" You chuckle and set him up right. "Well you already topped the soil, so some water and shrub seeds is all you'll have to do." Finn nods, "Yeah! I can do that!" He runs off waving his hand, "Thank you again!" Chuckling at yourself you head to the kitchen.

Seems that lad is doing well. 'Yeah, I hope he'll be alright.' Entering the kitchen you step to the side to avoid a surge of fire. "Bard!?" You call out as he's standing there with his flamethrower, "Oh sorry mate..." Lighting a cigarette he chuckles, "Your butler been looking for you ya know." You nod, "Yeah yeah, but why are you using that?" Pointing at his weapon he chuckles. "This bad boy will make slow roasting a chicken happen in a second." Bard smiles as you sigh.

"Theirs a reason behind the slow roast." Entering the kitchen you hop on a counter, "Really?" He asks. How is he considered the chef? "Yeah, it's to help keep all the flavors of the chicken inside. While also texturing the outside with your herbs and spices, no need to rush it. Just start it early and randomly check in on it." Bard scratches his cheek and looks at the ceiling, "Hmm, I think I get it." Setting down his flamethrower he proceeds to work slowly. "Like this?" He asks and you nod, "Yeah after seasoning just stick in on a rotating fork and let it roast."