Following the escort inside you're faced with a large throne room up ahead. You didn't notice it before but Ciel and Sebastian are dressed rather more elegant than ever. 'Seems we're underdressed.' You mean you? The guards ahead make way and take their positions along the main avenue of approach. A noble man calls out, "Now presenting Lord Ciel Phantomhive, head of house!" Ciel walks up slow and graceful. Sebastian following behind him a good couple spaces away.

"Now presenting Master (Y/N) Wayne! Ward of lord Nathan Wayne!" You walk slightly nervous and try to present yourself as confident as can be. Cmon, you'll be fine. 'Yeah right, you're not the one talking to her." Ciel kneels down infront of the queen a good ten feet away. You do the same just off to the left of Ciel. "Young men..." The queen speaks, her voice is old yet theirs a great weight over it. As if her voice is power itself. "I have a request to ask of you both." Ciel raises his head and you do the same, "Will you go forth in joint houses to go forth and take on the underworld?" The Queen speaks as this riddle of words is just a way of saying go together in a joint task.

Looking at you two Ciel speaks, "If that's your will. Then it shall be done your majesty." Suddenly all eyes are on you, 'What do I do?' Say yes you idiot. 'Yeah but I don't trust her.' Neither do I, but play the game and cheat it later. "Of course... your majesty." She forms from you can tell is a soft smile. One that grandma would make to her grandchild, "Tell me lord Wayne. Are you enjoying your time here?" Say yes so we can move along with our lives. 'Hey it's my life to ya know!'

You give a half hearted smile, "Of course your grace." Saying that she seems content, "Mrs.Brown speaks highly of her second offspring." Second? 'Second?' You and the voice mentally say in unison. Then the queen stands and everyone inside kneels, "Go forth with my grace young men." Taking a small bow she's escorted away from her throne. Then you and Ciel stand up to turn around to leave. 'What a colossal waste of time.' Hold on, turns out you have a sibling though.

Just as you walk out you see your mother joined by a gentleman older than you. Ciel asks, "You alright." You walk over to your mom near the side of the main entrance of the palace, "(Y/N), please you must meet your brother." See? 'I'm not in the mood.' As your mother speaks the man turns around, "Brother." His response is full of pride and yet has a strong tone of confidence behind it. "Brother." You two hold a long stare before he hugs you, "Tis our first meeting! Glad to finally see you!" You don't hug back as he swirls you around and around. 'Think I'm gonna be sick...'

He sets you down as you feel dazed, "Where are my manners! My names Ben!" Ben seems excited to finally meet you as you hold your head and say, "I'm (Y/N)." Shaking off that introduction you clear your throat, "So, I guess you grew up like I did?" Ben shakes his head, "Oh no, I actually grew up here at the palace with mom." 'Of fucking course he did.' That sucks for you. Truly. Ben then asks, "How is Lord Wayne treating you? I hear you're his ward now." You nod, "Yes, he treats me as if I were his own."

Ben just smiles, "Good! You're probably wondering what I do. Yes?" 'He's like a dog excited to see his master for the first time in years.' Well more like an annoying cat. "I've been here training by the way of the sword. Mother actually got me really into it, after all. I'm one of the best." You then comment, "I more so favor Elizabeth Midford." He laughs a bit, "I can see that, she does have immense talent. Wouldn't mind giving you a demonstration." You then look at his outfit. It's colorful, armor underneath his dress uniform. He seems like an important military figure.

"Maybe one day." You say before Mother explains, "He means now dearie. We have the courtyard renovated for you two." 'Of course.' You nod, "Well you know how to make an introduction brother." Ben just smiles and wraps an arm around you, "You know it, I hope you've been practicing your swordsmanship." Fuck that, raw power is all you need. 'Let's not blow our cover. I doubt they know you're in my head.' Following them inside the palace Ciel and Sebastian follow as you ask, "You sure you wanna stick around here?"