Chapter 2

It is now early morning, a small sliver of the Sun peaks over the horizon signifying the new day. However Six was in a sour mood. He got up early, filled up his trusty Vault 13 Canteen in the river, and started making his way along a dirt road he had found. He made some decent distance until a two bandits jumped him. Right now he is holding his hands up due to one of the bandits pressing a revolver against the back of his head.

Bandit1: Give us everything you got! Do it now!

Six: And if I don't?

Bandit2: Then we'll just loot your corpse.

Six chuckles

Six: Oh really? How do plan on killing me when your friend's revolver isn't ready to shoot?

Bandit1: Haha! Nice try, but you ain't fooling me!

Six keeps his voice calm and smooth as he responds

Six: I'm not trying anything. I just noticed that you didn't switch the safety off.

The bandit holding the weapon is puzzled by the response and pulls the gun towards himself to actually see if the safety was on or off. This gives Six the chance.

Six swiftly does the Ranger takedown on the bandit behind him, disorienting him. The other bandit runs at him with a machete. When he gets close, Six grabs the wrist holding the weapon and twists it. This makes the bandit drop his weapon and before he can react Six punches his elbow inwards followed by several stabs to the gut with Blood-nap and another stab in the side of the neck, killing him.

As soon as Six finishes that the remaining bandit jumps on his back and begins to strangle Six. Six tries punching him in the face several times, but the bandit won't let go. In an act of desperation Six leans backwards so he can fall that way. He does so and upon hitting the ground the bandit goes limp.

Getting up Six sees that the bandit hit his head on a rock. If the blood pouring onto it was any indication. Six deciding to both save ammo and to play it safe picks up the rock and bashes both of the bandits heads in. Six loots the bodies and finds not much on them, just a few colored revolver rounds from the one bandit and some plastic cards of varying colors.

Six: Welp, beggars can't be choosers. I'll take what I can get.

Six puts the items in his pip-boy, equips All-American and continues on his way.

Meanwhile at Beacon

Things at Beacon haven't changed much since Jaune's departure. The only real change was Jaune's twin sister Jeane becoming part of team JNPR. It seemed as though nothing happened. The police even gave up searching for him.

Ozpin was concerned. It has been a few months since Jaune disappeared and he was yet to make any progress on discovering anything regarding his whereabouts and yesterday he noticed a massive energy surge in the wilds not far from a village. His thoughts were interrupted by his Scroll receiving a notification.

Q: Near area of surge, keep U updated.

Ozpin smiles slightly as he waits for more details

Back with Six

Six was now in a slightly better mood. He was now able to see one of the gates of a settlement, he could see two guards near the gate.

Village guard POV

VG1: Yawn, another quiet day, it's almost lunch and things are slow for a change.

VG2: Yeah, you see the news?

VG1: No, it's always the white fang, Schnee dust prices going up, or something related to Vale or Beacon. If it doesn't affect me or make me happy I ain't listening.