Chapter 1

Mojave Wasteland

A lone feral ghoul is seen walking near the Mesquite Mountains Crater when a loud shot is heard as its skull is turned into a red mist of blood, bone and grey matter. The view pans out to a boulder with a figure lying on his stomach. This is Six, wearing his iconic set of set of Elite Ranger armor with the duster having the old American Flag on it, holding his Anti-material rifle with smoke coming out the end.

He pulls back the bolt and an empty casing is ejected out the side of the rifle. Six puts the bolt back in the forward position and gets up from his spot.

Six: That one less ghoul roaming around. Now let's see what we got. 

He searches corpse only to find Rad-X, Rad-away and a spoon

Why in the ever-loving name of Avellone do these goddamn feral ghouls always have THESE two things on them? Oh well, better head back to Novac need to sell some stuff to Cliff. 

In Novac

After selling some stuff Six leaves to his room, but on the way he hears some people talking.

???: Were dinosaurs a pre-war thing or a pre-pre-war thing?

???: Shut up hope!

???: Pancor Jackhammer!

A shotgun blast is heard

Six: I'm not gonna even bother.

Six enters his Novac room. It's nothing special, but for Six it's got the basics. A bed, footlocker, a fridge and a bathroom.

Six: Home sweet home. Welp time for a nap.

Six decides to play some music on his pip-boy while he naps, looking at which station to use he decides to go with Mysterious broadcast. After a few hours the signal goes static waking him up.

Klein: HELLO IS THI- IS THIS ON? ANYWAY IF YOU ARE HEARING THIS LOBOTOMITE THE THINK TANK REQUIRES YOU!

Six: *sighs* What do those brains want now?

*Six grabs some of his gear, goes outside and enters Ranger Andy's bungalow. Andy sees him and greets him

Andy: Howdy Six.

Six: Heya Andy. I'm headed out for a while. Could you let the others know? I'm in a bit of a rush, some eggheads need me.

Andy: Gladly, especially with helping me out with Ranger Station Charlie.

Six: It was nothing and thanks.

Six exits the bungalow and uses the transportalsponder unaware that No-bark saw him.

No-bark: I think them radscorpion stings have finally done it, I'm losing my mind.

The Sink

A beam appears on the balcony looking over Big MT, Six enters the Sink and is immediately greeted by the small mug-obsessed Muggy

Muggy: Ooh look who's back. Bring me any mugs?

Six: Yes, here ya go. Now I need to see what those brains want.

Muggy: Oh sweet sweet mugs!

THINK TANK

Klein: WELL HELLO LOBOTOMITE, I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU AND YOUR PENIS-TIPPED FEET WOULD ARRIVE! WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A MODEL OF TRANSPORTALSPONDER THAT CAN WORK "INDOORS" AS YOU HAVE REQUESTED AND WE ARE GLAD TO SAY WE HAVE DONE JUST THAT! SO HERE YOU GO TRY IT AND REPORT BACK ANY IRREGULARITIES!

Six: *already pulled the trigger* Wait wha- *before he vanishes from the face of the Earth*

Remnant, sanus, forests outside unnamed village

*A flash envelopes a clearing not far from a river flowing past it as it disappears Six is seen lying unconscious with his back against a tree* 

His body lay there for a few moments until he began to wake up. As his eyes opened they were assaulted by the Sun's rays shining on him. Giving his eyes a moment to adjust, he notices the ground beneath him feels different.

Six: Huh?

He looks down and sees the grass. Now he had seen grass before but that was blue. Here, he was surrounded by grass that green.

He jumps up and immediately draws ALSID, checking his surroundings. Then he sees them. Trees. Trees like the ones in Zion. Now his mind is going through the many different possibilities.

Six: The new transportalsponder must've sent me to a different region in the Wastes, probably someplace like Appalachia. Okay current strategy, find river because along any water source there is bound to be people, next find possible jobs, no doubt someone out here will need help with something

*Growl*

You have 3 seconds to come out from the bushes or I will shoot. 

*A lone Beowulf steps out from trees as Six readies All-American

Six: And what are you? Another FEV experiment?

Without warning the Beowolf lunges at Six. Six gets a few shots in but the bony armor protects the Beowolf who hits Six sending him into a tree. Six gets up quickly but not without coughing up some blood.

Six: Shit.

It goes for a swipe at Six's head, he rolls underneath the beast and manages to land a few few hits on the exposed underside.

As Six comes out from the roll he switches to AP rounds and shoots the Beowolf in its head until it drops dead.

Six pants as his pulls out a Stimpak and stabs it into his thigh.

Six: Ah, much better.

He heads to the corpse to loot it but before he can it disintegrates.

This makes him raise a brow. He decides to start moving alongside the river so as to not waste anymore time.

A few hours later the he sun begins to set, making Six realize that he better find some shelter soon. Especially in a place he isn't familiar with. He notices a small cave up ahead. Approaching the mouth of the cave he checks to see if anything was using it. Thankfully not.

He sets down the Roughin'it bedroll kit and makes a fire. He goes to the entrance and sets up some traps in case something or someone tries ambushing him while he sleeps. As the last trap is set he looks to see that night has fallen, That isn't what surprised him no. It was the shattered moon in sky.

Six: You know what? Fuck it I'm going to bed.

He gets into the bedroll and falls asleep.

A/N: There we go. I know it's not long but I am planning on trying to make longer chapters.