"Ivaan, try to say another word and you'll no longer be able to talk till a few weeks", my low pitched, deep voice was enough to shut him up.
I wore my t-shirt and drank water while he was just smiling like an idiot. My phone buzzed which was kept behind Ivaan, he was about to touch it when I stood up and grabbed my phone. He got stunned for a moment and was about to speak but I didn't give him a chance.

"You go and tell mom to get the breakfast ready, I have to leave for the office", after commanding him, I turned so that he couldn't see my phone.

I waited for him to leave so that I could call back and talk.
Ivaan didn't seem suspicious since he knew that no one can question back  my order and especially when I'm serious. Not only Ivaan but everyone in my house is aware of my wrath and hence, they don't test or question me back.
Ivaan left and then finally I called back.
"Speak", my voice sounding flat and deep at the same time.

"Padrino, the pen drive is being handed to Arjun in the evening today and he'll hand it to you till the evening", he said.

"Listen, Hack all their systems. Within 12 hours I wanted it at any cost", I demanded.

"But Padrino, we'll at least need the PII of one system.", he said.

"Fine, you'll receive it.", I said and hung the call.

I know who to use now.

After dropping the message, I left to take a shower.

You.
I'm sending you the location and Details, I want the PII address of every system.
In return you can tell the amount.

I hung the call. It was Axel, the head of my IT department.
And Yes this is not my normal or business call, it was for my confidential calls and messages, that's why I don't let Ivaan touch it. I use a different phone for this work so that my identity remains confidential.
After taking a shower and getting ready, I went downstairs.
I could hear everyone bickering and chatting but suddenly stopped when they saw me coming downwards. The environment became so silent that in the whole house the sound of my shoes clacking against the floor echoed.

"Good morning beta", mom served me my breakfast with her pleasant smile which is constant since the day she got to know about varnika.

"Morning maa", I smiled back at her.
Everyone was quiet while eating breakfast. I think Ivaan must have told them that I'm not in a good mood today.

I looked at my dadaji, he didn't have anything from his plate, it's been full for 15 minutes.

"Aapne kuchh khaya kyu nhi papa", before I could ask, dad broke the silence in the atmosphere by questioning dadaji.

(Why haven't you eaten anything dad?)

"Meri zara bhi ikchha nahi hai khane ki", his voice sounding croaky as something had happened.

(I'm not feeling to eat)

"What happened?", I asked him seeing his face was paled.

"Nothing beta, don't worry. It happens at this age", dadi patted my back while he nodded with assurance.

"We should consult Dr.", Adhira said while offering dadaji water.

"No need, I'm fine", He ordered and no one could force him.
My dad looked at me and nodded, asking me to calm damn and he will take dada ji to dr.
I agreed since everyone is here to take care of him here.

"Okay I'm heading to the office, inform me if something happens", I said and walked towards the door.
I was about to step out when I heard the sound of glass breaking. The moment I turned to see what happened, my whole world stopped.
.
.
.
.
Dadaji was shivering with one hand on his heart, throwing my laptop bag aside, I rushed to him and made him sit.