51• His fiery Baby

Varnika's POV

Being Wrapped in the warmth which is now the calm to my heart, the Serenity to my clamour, anchor to my shores feels so blissed and Eden.

This man around whom I lost all my Control, my feelings,my heart.. was used to drive me insane with his bickering

I was perfectly cocooned in his arms while we both were sitting on the couch.

"You don't have any idea how much I dreamed about this", he says and I look up at him with the smile he gave me.

"How does it feel when your dreams turn into reality?", I asked.

"Like the most magical chimera", he kissed my forehead.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and one of the staff members came, "sir Mrs. Rathore asked you both in half an hour for the rituals", he said.

"Okay", Agastya replied and he went.

I tried to get up from the couch to get ready for the other ceremonies but he was holding me tightly, I admit that I didn't want to leave his warmth but unfortunately I have to.

"Leave me Mr. Rathore, I've to get ready", I said.

"I will never leave you Mrs. Rathore", he said and I again abashed.

Him and his flirting skills....

"I have to take a shower leave, Maa is calling us down", I said.

"Hmmm... You know I have an idea", he got up from the couch and so did I, he again held my waist and bought his face down, "Let's take a shower together".

What did he say?
This man is really crazy...!

"Hahaha very funny", I was walking away towards the Bathroom but suddenly I was in the air through his arms.

God..!

"I never lie about us Sweetheart", I hit his chest but it didn't bother him instead he walked both of us towards the Bathroom while my heart beat was now increased even more.

Is he really serious?

Of course he married you.

"Agastya please put me down and get out, I'll shower first and then you can", I said.

"My dear wifey I'm a responsible citizen of this world and I believe in sustainable use of the resources God provides us".

Agastya and his logic....
Just beyond one's imagination.

He put me down in the bathroom and The moment my feet met the ground, they walked towards the door.

But guess what?
He held the Pallu of my saree and my whole heart stopped, the drop of sweat traced my spine, while my eyes were widened with my mouth falling open.
I slowly turned back while he was holding that corner of my Saree's pallu with a smirk on his lips and eyes set on me.
"Agastya please leave the pallu", I said with hesitation as well as politely.

"No wifey, I already said... Why waste time, water and energy on everything on something else when We both are together?", he slowly pulled the pallu towards him and automatically I was coming close.

Within a few seconds I collided with his chest while he buried his face on neck. The warm breath was spine chilling my body, the sensations of his nose moving all over my neck, his wet kisses all my shoulder to collar bone driving me insane, turning me on. I could feel how wet I was with all the actions he was doing and I hate it.
I hate how he makes me surrender myself when I'm around him.
I hate how he controls my heart which was not even in my Control throughout my life.
I just hate how even his voice turns me on.