Meeting again

Everything was settled. The antagonists had gotten their punishment.

In-hye and Hyo-rin were taken to Greece by Do-il while In-kyung went to States with her boyfriend Jong-ho.

Everything seemed topping. They had gotten their shares in 70 Billion Won. Everything really seemed happy...

She's hurt. She suffered so much. She did so much for her sisters. Yet she didn't even get a single call from her youngest sister In-hye.

She was left alone in Korea. Although she was offered by Do-il to go with him to Greece, she declined it because she didn't want to be a bother, she didn't have money.

But at least they could have tried to contact her. She was left with so much trauma. The fight was ended but she was left with scars.

Even the 30 billion won and the properties left under her name didn't make her happy despite being so obsessed with money. She wanted to be loved like others. She realised everything wasn't money and luxury.

She was so engrossed in fighting the demons that she didn't realise her feelings for Do-il sooner.

Everyday with heavy heart and empty eyes, she would travel from work to her apartment and vica-verca. With her hardwork, she got a job at some cosmetic store, faking her smile to please the customers.

She would cry in a hidden corner, wipe her tears and smile again.

She could have opened her own organisation with that load of money but she didn't have the motivation to do so. She was tired.

Everything ended, she was freed from responsibilities which made her realise how much she was penting up without her knowing. When the war was going on, she had given her all, she didn't feel tired, she didn't feel sick, but the aftermath left her wounded.

Despite trying everything, nothing made a difference.

She misses Do-il... she misses her sisters.

In-joo wiped her tears and stood up weakly. It was time to clock out.

Greeting her employees, she carried her handbag and stepped out of the company in high heels.

Today was her birthday, but it felt nothing special. She was relieved to get a birthday wish call from In-kyung.

Taking a deep breath she got off the bus and headed to her apartment.

As she walked she felt someone following her. But when she looked back, all she could see was an empty road.

She shrugged off the feeling and stopped in front of the door just to feel surprised. There was lying a big rose bouquet. She bent down and picked up the bouquet and picked out the note in it.

It read "For my beautiful and strong lady."

In-joo scoffed, "What a joke." She was about to throw it away the bouquet when she heard someone calling her.

"In-Joo"

She froze. Her eyes widened as she subconsciously clutched the bouquet in her hand.

She knew the voice. She was so much deeply familiar with the voice. No one other than her could clearly know this voice. She had spent her tussles with the person this voice belonged to. That person was deeply imprinted in her memory.

As emotions surged up, two pearls of tears trickled down from her beautiful but tired eyes.

Turning back, she looked at the person, "Do-il..."

Do-il, wearing a black trench coat, smiled at In-joo. One could see longing in his eyes as he looked endearingly at her.

In-joo sucked in a sharp breath as she uttered slowly, "Why are you here?"

"I think it became a habit of mine to see you..."

In-joo's eyes drooped down as she recalled those moments when he was gone, "For 6 months... what kind of habit is it that you forget for 6 months? No calls, no messages, nothing."

"In-joo..." Do-il took a step closer to her and said with a sad tone, "Please don't be mad at me, okay?"

"I am not mad, I am hurt... there's a difference!" In-joo snapped as her eyes filled with tears and pain, "For 6 months I waited for you. Could have at least send me a message...all the trauma made me stop to go to Greece—"

Before she could finish speaking, Do-il hugged her tightly. He regretted not coming back sooner but he was afraid of being rejected. But now when he saw her, he knew she also loved him. He could see it in her eyes. He could see how much in pain she was living in, how much she had suffered. He never saw someone as strong and capable as her.

In-joo sniffled. She burried her face in Do-il's arms. She missed him a lot. Everyday she craved for his touch, for his presence.

"Shh, calm down." Do-il caressed her back and whispered.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry, In-joo." Do-il said softly, "I missed you... I have had feelings for you from the start but I couldn't bring myself to propose you... I can face death but your rejection."

In-joo cried hysterically as her tears got soaked in Do-il's shirt, "Do-il, only if you had tried... only if i had realised... I love you... I missed you so much."

Breaking off the hug, Do-il looked at In-joo with gentle eyes and nuzzled her nose, "I am here now, you deserve all the happiness, every luxury, every that thing that brings smile on your face."

In-joo grabbed his hand and said softly, "I just want your love, I want you. I want to travel with you, I want to laugh with you... i want to stay with you forever."

"In-joo." Do-il smiled and fondled her cheeks, "In-joo, happy birthday..."

In-joo widened her eyes as she felt ecstasy flowing through her vein, "You remembered?!"

"Of course, I remember everything about my love." He fished out a box and opened it. Inside was a white diamond ring, "Will you marry me?"

In-joo gasped as she looked at at Do-il and then at the ring with pure shock. As a money obsessed person, she knew how costly the ring was.

"You didn't have to get such expensive ring, Do-il."

The other shook his head and with tender eyes and tone he replied, "This is nothing in front of you... so will you marry me?"

In-joo laughed, "Of course, I will marry you!"

Do-il put the ring around her ring finger and kissed her hand. Both hugged and felt a sense of contentment.

They felt relieved, guess this was what they really wanted to achieve.

They kissed, savouring inch of their mouth.

Do-il carried her in his arms and walked inside the apartment.

THE END!!!!!

Hope you liked it^^^

Btw should I write a smut chapter or should I not? I will wait for the comments ^^