33 Fresh start

All : yes...

Drake : but before that we should let type,gulf & dew rest first ..

Emma : yes you are saying right. we all should let them rest. You all go to your room. also kao please take Roy & dew to their room.

Kao : yes mom..

Drake : wait....

Kao : what happened dad?

Drake : I take my brother & roy to his room.. all smiled looking at how Drake is taking care of his brother.

Dew : ok brother let's go now...and with that they all went to their room...

Mewgulf went to their room . Mew hugged gulf and started crying.

Gulf : please don't cry na..

Mew : how can I not ? What if something happened to you or our baby ? I will never forgive myself.said Mew while crying. Gulf broke the hug and cupped his face

Gulf : don't cry na.. nothing happen to us. Did you forget I am also fighter. I will never let anything happen to me or our baby. Ok ? So stop crying.

Mew : ok I won't. So are you hungry? What do you want to eat now?

Gulf : yes. I am very hungry. I am going to take shower. By that time please make something for me to eat.

Mew : ok I go and make something for you. Kissed gulf and went downstairs to make dinner for him.

[ Tharntype 's room:-]

They entered the room type was feeling so much pain in the leg . So tharn insist type to lay on the bed. He suggested to give massage to type to help him. Type lay on the bed . Tharn started to give massage and he was so nice.

Type : yes ah.. tharn you are so good

Tharn : don't make such a noise baby we will end up doing something else

Type : *smiled shyly*  I know.

Tharn : did you have hard time there ?

Type : no I haven't because I know that you will come to save me and our baby.

Tharn : I am sorry baby.

Type : don't be. It's not your fault.

Tharn : hmm.tharn stopped the massage and went beside type and hugged him.

Tharn : I was so worried baby.

Type : hmm I know let's forget everything and let's start New Fresh. Ok ?

Tharn : yes . He went on top of type and slightly opened type 's shirt a bit .

Type : What are you doing tharn ?

Tharn : kissed type on his stomach. Baby I am sorry na. Please forgive your dada. I promise I will protect you and your mama from now on. Please na ...  Said tharn and he felt the baby kicked. Both were feeling so much happy. Look type our baby is liking me so much .

Type : it's our baby tharn . You are he/she 's dada. So of course baby will like you

Tharn : oh yeah. Sorry I got excited.

Type hmm.. tharn baby is hungry.

Tharn : baby is hungry or you are hungry?

Type : it's the same thing tharn . We both are hungry. Can you please make something for me ?