26 crown ceremony

Everyone : WHAT?

Reporters : are you sure about this  prince Tharn  that you want to drop your crown ?

Tharn : yes !

Drake: what hell are you speaking how can you reject my decision?

Tharn : king we can talk in our home... guys  sorry due to so much work load this Press conference ends here thank you so much for coming.

Tharn come down to stage and went to type and drake & emma 's face fell to see how can  his son reject crown easily because he know how much tharn wanted to become a great king. Tharn wanted to be just like his dad.he puts  so much afford in all this years just  for today  and actually when his dad Announced to  publicly that tharn going to be next king and now he drop his crown. His all effort just for his brother.

Tharn: Let's go baby I know you are hungry now.

Thanari: what are you doing tharn ?

Tharn : I made my decision dad.

Thanari: type tell him something put some sense into him.

Type: it's his decision dad and I am not against with it I am happy with what tharn choose let's go.

Drake: no Tharn you can't go like this you still don't give explanation all of you let's go to the palace now. NOW !  Said Drake very angry.

*Authors note* :-

And the other side Mewgulf don't know that how can they handle this situation because  Drake is  super angry now and the other side tharn didn't want to change his decision at all.  they all went to Kirigun palace because they don't have any other option. They all are sitting in  meeting room and drake is sitting on his throne and looking so damn angry and mew first time saw the real beauty of throne and the first time he show that his dad are sitting on throne .

Emma : honey. ( before emma say something Drake stop him.)

Nu : hia I think I have to leave.

Win : me too.

Drake: STOP NO ONE IS LIVING THIS ROOM UNDERSTAND ?

Nu & Win : ( looked scared ) yes!

Drake : NOW TELL ME Tharn why did you do this ? You put so many effort in all this years just because you wanted to be king and now what happened huh !

Tharn : king please understand I want  mew  will be next king.

Drake: so at least concern with your parents and mew you too you also didn't say that you want to be king.

Mew : WHAT? Dad.....

Drake: ( Drake stopped mew) on sitting in this throne I am a king for now because I am sitting on this honorable throne hope you understand Prince Mew ?

Mew : yes! King I never wanted to be king I also don't know that tharn I mean Prince tharn perching this I am also shocked and brother I never excepted this from you and I am not accept to be  king I am sorry.

Drake: now what happened tharn huh...

Tharn : if Mew will not accept to be king than I am also not accept this.

Drake : THARN!

Kao : brother and King please don't fight like this it doesn't matter that who will be next king right ?