08 kiddnepped pt 2

Roy :  * smirked *you know i am not gonna fail. My Master want me to fullfill his dream and whatever MY MASTER WANT AND HE WILL GET IT..

Dew: yes, and if you come with empty hand you know what punishment you get so better than you complete your work.

Roy : I know master but i deserve price not a punishment.

Art : oh.. come on now move your ass and do your work. useless person.

Dew: ART !! How many times i have to tell you that i am the only one who can order Roy and on one is rights to order him including you Art.

Roy : * holds dew's hand* stop it!! master it's ok don't worry

Art : Aow..dad why are you shouting at me just because your damm toy

Dew : Art !! Shut your damm mouth and i will slap your face .

Roy : why are you guys fighting dew i am not angry what art said to me it's fine for me just released your anger please..

Dew : ok just for you now you go and do your job .

Roy : ok i am meet you at night and don't worry about me .

*Art is going to outside but dew stop him*

Dew : you wait my son i have pending a conversation with you

Art : what dad ?

Dew : you know art that i don't like anyone who orders Roy like this and you also know that after your mother Roy is the only who i have feelings. So better you watch your mouth next time . Hope you understand.

Art : yes dad i am sorry

Dew : it's ok just say sorry to Roy when next time you meet him

Art : okk dad ...

_____________________________

At the club..

They all are inside the club.they all are drunk. They all are enjoying. Bright and win are dancing at the floor. Zee and NuNew are flirting with eachother. Suddenly Zee noticed something and he asked gulf .

Zee : why are you guys come with separate cars .

Gulf: because i have work so i am going to work after party.

Type : what work you didn't tell me anything?

Gulf : i don't think you need to know.

Type : * made a sad face * but you have to tell me what is the matter if i can help

Gulf: i don't need your help just focus on your wedding.

Tharn: *made angry face* what the hell gulf this is enough for me. Now stop this nonsense i know we did wrong but this doesn't mean that you will insult us . I don't mind being insulted but i can't stand type 's insult.

Zee, bright,win,NuNew, looked eachother with shocked faces and the other sight type is sad and angry at the same time he doesn't know that what should he do if he tell something to gulf  he gets angry and the same goes to tharn .

Gulf: who are you to tell me all this tharn you are nothing to me and let me tell you one thing type was my brother but what happened in past few weeks i can't tolerate this .

Type : *saying in regrettable voice* what did you mean that i was your brother i am still your brother right?

Gulf : No type. This is enough for me i can't handle this nonsense i can't lie with my own feelings you know it's hurts when i saw tharn with you , it's hurts me that he treat you so nicely it's hurt when i saw you to being lovely dovey all the time and i know this wrong because i jealous with my own brother but now i know what to do i am not stopping you to married with tharn but don't expect me that i will join in the marriage