13 comfort zone

Author 's pov :-

After whole conversation
Everyone went to their rooms. But mew was feeling uneasy. He didn't like what Thanari told gulf. And he also want to know what happened to gulf and why tharn was saying sorry to gulf .

Mew was feeling thirsty so he went towards kitchen but before he can go there he heard someone was crying. He listen carefully and went to the room the door was opened so he saw gulf was sobbing badly. he knocked on the door as soon gulf heard the knock sound he looked at the door and saw mew standing there. He immediately wiped his tears. Stand up and went towards mew.

Gulf : what are you doing here?

Mew : are you okay or not?

Gulf : i am not ok but its ok it's not new thing to me. This all things happened everyday with me.

Mew : but they all love type very much so why they less love you. And no ones dares to protect you. Why all stood so silently.

Gulf : Because they think i did wrong but the truth is that i am very innocent.

Mew : yes that i know you are very innocent. But can you tell me what is the story of your life ?

Gulf : you want to listen my life story but why ?

Mew : i want to know about our family.

Gulf : okay i will tell you but let me remind you that
It's very boring so don't complent and don't interrupt when i start the story.

Mew : okat i promise i don't interrupt you in the middle.

Gulf : okay. So the story starts with 3 of us me, type and your brother tharn.....

Gulf : ....... And with that our family agreed for tharn and type 's marriage.

Author 's pov :-

Mew was stunned by gulf 's back story, he didn't digest that his brother and his family do such a cruel thing to gulf. And he also noticed
In this whole conversation gulf 's eyes had a unshed tears that he didn't want want to show mew that he is weak .

Mew : i am sorry for what my family did to you..

Gulf: why are you saying they should be sorry not you..

Mew : i know But still i am sorry.

Gulf : it's okay. I am going to sleep now. I didn't show this side of me to anyone why i am telling you this ?

Mew : Gulf ...can ..i

Gulf : what ?

Mew : can i hug you ?

Gulf : huh !!

Mew : can i ?

Gulf : umm... okay

Mew hug gulf and the atmosphere turned in to silent gulf look so small in mew's arm and he thought " our family didn't do right thing to gulf i will show them that they are wrong and gulf is innocent i will make pay them for their did..

Gulf : can you realise me ?

Mew : hmm No

Gulf : gulf chuckled because he find mew so childish can you realise me now?

Mew : 5 minutes please

Gulf: but .. what if someone see us

Mew : i don't care let me hug you more...