29 choose: love or duty part :1

Roy : I will definitely try not to let you win.

ART: STAY ALERT....

*One side art is trying to kill kanawat brothers . And the other side no one knows what will happen to them.*

Back to the Tharntype 's room :-

Both are sleeping soundly. Holding each other . They both don't know what's coming to them. Type woke up first. He saw tharn was sleeping beside him . He was looking very cute in his sleep. He slightly get up and kissed him on his lips. He saw smile on Tharn 's face

Type : you are not sleeping?

Tharn : i was. I just woke up few minutes back .

Type : hmm.

Tharn : by the way you stole kiss from me .. said tharn in teasing way.

Type : so can't i kiss my handsome husband? Said type with seductive tone.hearing type tharn also smiled and pulled type closer

Tharn : you can . Actually you can do more than that you know.

Type : i know but I am hungry right know.

Tharn : i am also hungry for you baby. Said tharn moving his fingers here and there.

Type : slightly slapped Tharn 's shoulder. I am talking about food.

Tharn : but you are my food.

Type : Tharn ..said type while blushing and hide his face in Tharn 's neck.

Tharn : okay wifey i won't tease you anymore . Said tharn while holding type and peck on his lips.

Type : Thank you tharn for the last night.Also Thank you for loving me back.

Tharn : don't say thank you baby. I am very lucky to have you and our baby in my life . I promise I will take care of you and our baby. I love you type .

Type : i love you too love. Oh ! Before i forget i and gulf has a appointment today for check up and after that we are going for shopping so can you also come with us ?

Tharn : I wish I can come. But i have meeting with mew and dad today. Mew said he want to say something important to us . So I have to go baby. I am sorry.

Type : it's ok love p'mew has to say something important. And don't worry me and gulf we will go together.

Tharn : ok but you both have to take bodyguard with you For safety.

Type : we will don't worry.

Tharn : so now let's take shower together can we ? Type nodded. And they both went to take shower.

And the other side mew was getting worried for his family. He knows someone is behind his family also gulf & type is pregnant he can't take any risk so he was going to talk with Drake and tharn about this . He was getting ready for office. Gulf come and hug him from behind.

Gulf : where are you going?

Mew : office to discuss something with dad and tharn.

Gulf : but why suddenly ?

Mew : uh actually?

Gulf : are you hiding something from me ?

Mew : *. nervously* no why i hide something from you ? It's about work you don't have to take Stress . It's not good for baby.