20. Happy moments

Everyone is so happy for them and they went to their dinner.

Tharn : baby why you didn't tell me before?

Type : because i want to surprise you..

Tharn : when did you know that you are pregnant?

Type: ahh.. actually..

Tharn : are you hidding something?

Type : okay i will tell all of you but promise me that you guys don't angry with me .

Jennie: baby what happened? Is something wrong? Tell us baby we won't angry on you .

Type : Actually i know when we are reached here but i want to confirm for myself that's why i didn't tell you sorry?

Tharn : you mean you know that you are pregnant before we reached here?

Type : yes .

Thanari: baby that's risky.why you didn't tell us ? What if something happens to you ?

Type : sorry dad but i want to surprise you guys that's why i didn't tell .

Darke: aow..why are you saying sorry you don't do anything wrong so don't worry...and you thanari how can you shout on my son .

Emma : yes no one can shout on my son .

Thanari: oiii he is also my son you two always spoil them .

Darke : yes did you have any problem?

Thanari : No.. NOT AT ALL( acting like child ) everyone is laughing on them because they actually fighting like a child but type 's all attention is on the tharn because tharn didn't say sigal word to type and type's patience are running out and he asked questions to tharn .

Type: tharn did you upset with me ?

Tharn : Yes How can you not tell me such a important news now i am not talking to you.

Type : ( sobbing ) sorry tharn please forgive me.. ( sobbing ) please na don't hate this baby ( crying ) 😭 this our love how can you do this to us... ( Crying nonstop ) 😭😭😭.

Tharn : baby ... stop crying i am sorry baby please i was just joking.

Type : did you think this baby is joke to you😭😭😭 ..mama ,papa look what is your son saying... brother please help me..😭😭 ( crying on gulf 's shoulder )

Thanari: whisperd in Jennie ears now he doesn't want us ,look at him..he didn't want us to help him .

Jennie: stop it, it's good na that he is attracted with his in - laws .

Type: 😭😭 mom ,dad do something he didn't like our child.

Drake: yes baby..Tharn i swear when we can back our home i will not let you enter in our house for a one week.

Tharn : WHAT... BUT WHY ?

Emma: shut up how can you say this to my son and you he is pregnant how can you shout on him ?

Tharn : mama i swear that i was just joking...Mew my sweet baby brother help me please?

Mew : huh what should I do ? Whisper in tharn 's ear just say sorry otherwise you can not enter in your room & our house . Tharn nodded in yes .

Tharn : okay baby sorry please don't cry .

Type: promise me that you won't say this again?