Vals Nightmare

Val looks behind her as she races through the woods behind her father's house, her heartbeat is in her ears as she hides behind a tree

Val looks behind her as she races through the woods behind her father's house, her heartbeat is in her ears as she hides behind a tree. She doesn't know how it all went to shit so fast, they were just sitting watching a movie and all of a sudden two demons stormed in, but these weren't any demons, they were knights of hell and they were strong.

Bobby jumped in first but all his hunting training couldn't help him and she saw her father die in front of her. Dean yelled for her to run while him and sam tried to fight them off, she pleaded to stay but screamed at her to go, which led her to where she is now. She grabs her knife tightly in her hand as she hears footsteps approach her, "Val its me" a voice says, "Sam" she breathes a sigh of relief as she sees him.

"Where's Dean" she asks, Sam shakes his head and looks down "They got him" he mumbles, "NO!" she says, she can't believe how fast things changed. "It's just us now val we need to get o-" but before he can finish his sentence one of the knights stabs him from behind, Sam falls forward holding the wound. "NO SAM!" she screams, kneeling down next to him, cradling his head on her lap, "No sam please hang in there sammy" she sobs as she looks down at him, "Val I-" he chokes out, but is unable to finish his sentence before going limp in her arms. "Everyone you love is gone and there's nothing you can do about it" the knight says, she looks up at him "Why" she whispers, "Because everyone you love will die because of you" the demon chuckles before stabbing her through the heart.

Val pops up from her bed, screaming, she has her hands over her heart as she attempts to catch her breath. Sam seems to be the only one who hears her scream, and immediately races to her room, gun in hand. He barrels into her room, gun raised, his eyes scan the room, they land on Val who's breathing heavily, almost in a daze. He places his gun on the dresser and walks over to her "Val'' he whispers trying to get her attention. "Vallie girl" he whispers, the nickname snaps her out of her daze, "Sammy" she whispers and jumps into his arms, burying her head in his chest, she's shaking. "I'm here val i'm here, you're ok it was just a nightmare" he whispers, rubbing her back to try and soothe the shaking girl.
She sobs into his chest, gripping onto the back of his sleep shirt. "Deep breathes vallie, listen to my heartbeat, focus on it and your breathing" he whispers, trying his best to get her to calm down.

After a few minutes, she finally started to calm down enough where she could look up at him. He looks down at her, giving her a soft smile, he gently brushes a stray hair from her forehead, "Baby what happened" he whispers. "I had a nightmare" she mumbles, laying back on her bed, Sam follows in suit, the two face each other. "Wanna talk about it?" he asks, she nods her head and moves closer to him, sam lays on his back and pulls her closer so her head is on his chest.

"We were all watching a movie together and then two demons came in but they weren't regular demons, they were knights of hell" she mumbles, as she plays with a loose thread on sam's shirt. He just holds her close, running his hand up and down her arm, waiting for her to continue. "They went after my dad first, he put up a fight but it was no use, I-I saw him die'' she chokes up, sam's heartbreaks when he hears those words, "Then you and dean told me to run and I did, then you found me and told me dean died and before you could say anything one of the knights came behind you and stabbed you, I saw you die in my arms'' she mumbles the last part, loose tears fall from her eyes as she recalls the events of the nightmare.

"I'm here Val, it was just a nightmare, I promise nothing bad will happen as long as i'm here" he says, gently squeezing her arm to let her know that. "Thanks sammy" she whispers and looks up at him, giving him a soft smile, "Anytime Vallie girl" he smiles and kisses her forehead. "Now try to go back to sleep, yeah?" he suggests, "Only if you stay here" she responds, "Of course Val, I'll stay as long as you need me too" he says. "Goodnight Sammy" she whispers, before getting comfortable in his arms and attempting to fall back asleep.

The next morning Val is awoken by the sun hitting her eyes, she goes to sit up but feels a heavy weight around her waist, she turns to see what it is and blushes when she sees a sleeping sam. The events of last night come back to her, the nightmare, and sam comforting her, it all made her heart race. She tried to wiggling out of his grip, but he was a light sleeper and woke up at the smallest movement she made to leave. "Val?" he says, 'oh my god his morning voice is hot' she thought, "Good Morning sam" she whispers "Morning" he says back. "You feeling better I know last night was rough" he says, pulling his arm from her waist and sitting up. "Yeah, thanks for calming me down I really appreciate it sam" she says, "Of course, anytime" he responds.

"Well we should probably get ready for the day, I think I overheard dean and my father talking about a case nearby" she says, as she gets out of bed to stretch, her shirt rides up a bit exposes her midriff, Sam can't help the blush that paints his cheeks as he sees her bare stomach, 'You're acting like a horny teen again' he thinks to himself. "Yeah, I'll um meet you down in the living room" he says, quickly getting up and rushing back to his and dean's room.

 "Yeah, I'll um meet you down in the living room" he says, quickly getting up and rushing back to his and dean's room

A/N : hopefully a cute filler chapter