Joao Felix

"Omg my days Joao." I said at the tv screen, pinching the bride of my nose.

"Fucks sake Joao you're gonna get sent off." I cursed his again through the screen.

Then he made another dodgy tackle and he got another yellow because he was already on one. He shook his head as he angrily walked of the pitch, clearly fuming.

Joao's pov 

I was fucking beyond livid. I can't believe I got sent off, I shook my head as I walked off and down the tunnel. It was only the 50th minute so I had ages until it ended and we were playing at home so I decided I would leave early. I first got undressed, grabbed my towel and stood under the hot water. I stayed there for 5 minutes before stepping out. I dried, got dressed, sprayed some cologne, collected my stuff and then headed out. I got into the car and drove home as fast as I could. By the time I got home it was already 85 minutes that had been played. I put my car into park, grabbed my bag and made my way to the door, locking my car. I swung the door open, hitting the wall behind.

"Baby?" I heard a soft and fragile voice say. Then my girlfriend appeared from around a corner, soft expression laid on her face. I angrily sighed and threw by bag to the side. 

"I can't believe I got sent off though."

"I know it's upsetting but it'll be okay. We're winning anyway."

"No, It's not just gonna be upsetting, we may be winning but your boyfriend just got sent off, have some empathy please!" I shouted and pushed past her.

Your pov

"No, It's not just gonna be upsetting, we may be winning but your boyfriend just got sent off, have some empathy please!"

When he pushed past, he caught my shoulder, sightly turning my body. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up and they threatened to fall as he walked up the stairs, leaving me alone. I walked into the living room and resumed what I was watching, 'Anyone but you'  I was half way through and didn't bother watching the Barcelona match after Joao had got sent off. As I laid there I began to grow tired and let myself relax and drift off to sleep, I pulled the blanket over myself and fell asleep.

Joao's pov

It had been an hour since I had got home, Barca had won but I was still unhappy. I realized it was now 11 and I was beginning to grow worried as y/n is normally getting ready for bed now. So I decided to go downstairs and see where she was. 

I checked the kitchen,

nothing.

I checked to the movie room,

nothing.

So I decided to check the living room and when I walked in I instantly felt bad because I saw y/n laying on the sofa, she was asleep and the movie she was watching was still playing in the background. 

I felt awful.

I can't believe I made her sleep down here by herself. I turned off the tv and carefully scooped her up bridal style, carrying her upstairs. As I climbed the stairs she started to stir.

"shh baby," I cooed. "Go back to sleep."

"What are you doing?" She lazily said. She looked so cute and sounded adorable. 

"Taking you to bed with me."

"I thought you said I didn't have empathy for you." She said, I felt my heart break into two .

"I know, I did. And I'm sorry. So incredibly sorry. I just, I wasn't thinking straight in the moment and I just don't want to go to bed fighting because I hate it. It feels awful." 

your pov

"I know, I did. And I'm sorry. So incredibly sorry. I just, I wasn't thinking straight in the moment and I just don't want to go to bed fighting because I hate it. It feels awful."

I could tell he was speaking from his heart. He walked us through into the our bedroom and placed me down on the bed so I was sat on the edge. He parted my legs and knelt between then. He took my hands into his, rubbing his thumb over the skin.

"Just please, please forgive me." He begged. 

"I was never mad at you." I said. I pulled my hands away from his and cupped his cheeks, bring his eyes back to mine. "I love you." I cooed. He smiled.

"I love you too." He said standing up and pushing me back. He laid his body onto mine, wrapping his arms around my waist and hiding his face into my neck.

"Come here." He said, hopping off me and laying back on the bed length ways.

I moved to lay down on him. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. He reached over and turned the bed side lamp off and relaxing into the mattress more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

831 words

This was requested and sorry I haven't really been active. 

Hope you enjoyed xx