Hector Fort

Tired

I threw myself next to Marc on the couch. He laughed.

"You okay?" He asked

"Yes, I'm fine" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Really you don't seem fine" He said, "come on y/n, I've know you for ages, I'm one of your best friends, so what's really wrong. And don't say nothing because I know that's not true." Marc said, lightly brushing a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

I sighed. "I just had a day" I told him, "I didn't get enough sleep last night, my hair wasn't hairing this morning, I fucked my make-up earlier because I slipped with my mascara, getting it all under my eye and I couldn't find a good outfit to wear today." I explained motioning to my clothes that I was currently wearing.

"Well I think you're hair looks great, you're make-up looks flawless and you're outfit looks amazing." He complimented, making me smile. "Yes, there's that long lost smile again." He laughed and squeezed my cheeks. I smacked his hand away, laughing.

"Oi, Marc. What do you think of-" He gasped, "hey baby, you okay." He said sitting down next to me and kissing my cheek, making me giggle. 

"What were you saying?" I questioned. "Oh, I was just gonna asked Marc what he thought about this photo, and if I should post it on my instagram story." He replied showing us a picture of him and Marc. 

*the photo*

*the photo*

"Yeah you should I said, It's cute." I told him. "Uhh, I mean it um, looks very, manly" I then stuttered, because Hector is a boyfriend who only lets his guard truly down and become soft and cute, with me only. Making himself seem tough to the rest of the world.

Marc laughed, "si, you should post it, but tag me though, I wanna get followers." He said making us both laugh. "Well I'm gonna head out, bye." he said, getting up. "Bye Hector, my love." He said in a sarcastic voice which entertained me very much, but not so much Hector. 

"Shut up!" Hector shouted, "get out so me and y/n can be along." He said and pulled me into his lap. Marc laughed as he left mine and Hector's shared apartment. 

"Mi amor?" I said turning to face him.

"Yes?"

"Can we watch, 'Ginny and Georgia' and cuddle, please" I said, sticking my bottom lip.

He sighed, "you know I can't say no to that pretty face of yours." he chuckled, grabbing the remote. He resumed the episode from where we had left off last time. 

As we sat there, I kept snuggling closer and closer into Hector as I sat on his lap. We sat there watching episode after episode I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier, but I tried to stay awake for Hector.

"Go to sleep, amor. I know you're tired." He whispered in my ear, "I'll be here when you wake up." He reassured.

"Yeah but I don't want to miss any and I know you want to watch it." I told him.

"I only want to watch it if you're awake and watching it with me, and I don't want to keep you from sleeping. I know how grumpy you get when you don't get enough sleep." He said and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. 

"Shut up" I gently smacked his chest. 

"I'll turn on what we finished watching last week, okay?" he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"Fine" I whispered and finally let my head fall back onto his shoulder and he cuddled me closer as I finally felt myself letting go and falling asleep. 

*uploaded*

*uploaded*

Stats:

12,564 likes

51 reactions 

1 reposts: yn.yln

It was now 9pm and we were still on the couch and I had woken up and had some food. 

"Come on, I think we should get an early night on shut eye tonight." I nodded in agreement.

"Come on" he said, scooping me up bridal style and carrying me into the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and helped me into a shirt of his leaving me in only my underwear underneath it, whilst he stripped down to everything but his boxers and joined me in bed. He turned on a movie that we had watched many times before and little spooned me. 

"Goodnight baby, I love you" he said in my ear and kissed the side of my head, making me smile.

"I love you too, night."

We slept soundly the entire night in each other's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

782 words

Hector deserves to be recognized more and he is so beautiful. His smile, his laugh, his body, his everything, he's so fucking pretty and needs to be talked about more. 

Requests and recommendations are open in he comments and you can write in as much detail as you want.