Enzo Fernandez

Requested by @AlondraVelovalles :)

Surprises

Enzo's pov

We had just lost to Liverpool in the Carabao Cup and we were absolutely devastated, Virgil Van Dijk had scored in the 118th giving them the edge in extra time as the score kept 1-0, carrying them through to the end of the game and bringing them the victory. 

I went and congratulated Alexis Mac Allister as he is one of my Argentina team mates. Before we made our way back to the Wembly changing rooms. The manager told us we played well and that he's proud of us, before the rest of the boys went to the showers. However I turned my phone and read the message that had popped up on my home screen.

'Hey baby, I know you guys didn't win and we're all disappointed but I'm more proud of you and the boys. Me and Olivia will be here waiting for you like always, ok? We love you and I'm so fucking proud of you.'

I was the last one to get in and had a longer shower than usual, leaving me also the last to get out. But I just stood under the hot water for ages, not wanting to get out. 

Raheem Sterling's pov

As Enzo stood under the showers for longer that usual. As I got changed I noticed his phone sat the on his seat and a notification on his screen popped up. The notification was about someone posting on Instagram, but the message before it caught my eye. I read:

'Hey baby, I know you guys didn't win and we're all disappointed but I'm more proud of you and the boys. Me and Olivia will be here waiting for you like always, ok? We love you and I'm so fucking proud of you.'

"Oooooo" I said. "What?" Conor questioned. "Enzo's been shagging someone and they have a kid." I shouted. 

"What?" Enzo shouted as he emerged from the showers with just a towel thrown around his waist. "I've read the message." "You fucking bastard" he said as he snatched his phone back. 

"Who is it?" Ben asked, Enzo sighed, knowing that he would have to confess after years of secrecy.

Enzo's pov

"Yes, I have a girlfriend and a daughter." I told, "don't lose sleep over it, and you'll catch flies at this rate," I said as I pointed towards Raheem.

"Who, who?" Levi continued. 

"Ok, well umm, she's called, uhh, y/n Messi." I hesitated. A/n: I thought I should change then first names to keep everyone included, sorry xx 

"Wait, his younger sister?!" Ben exclaimed. "Yes" I answered. 

"Who's your daughter?" Raheem asked. "Olivia" I answered.

"Ok, that's enough questions for today." I told them "ahhh" they sighed, disappointed. "She's gonna kill me." I muttered. 

-- time skip--

As I drove into the driveway, I sighed. 

I collected my bags as made my way to the door. Before I could reach for the handle, the door opened and I was met with the cute face of my girlfriend. 

"Hey" she whispered as she gently put her arms around my neck. 

"Hey" I sighed, letting my things fall to the floor. 

"You okay?" she pulled back.

"no"

"Come in and tell me" she proposed, I nodded.

We sat in bed and I couldn't hold it in any longer. 

"AfterthegametheboyslookedatmyphoneandItoldthemthatwe'retogether,whoyouareandthatwehaveadaughter." I blurted out.