Jude Bellingham

Tonight I was staying over at my best friends house, Jobe Bellingham.

Ever since we were little we just immediately clicked. We met through primary school, even though I was in the year above his, we were still friends. And even more so when we both ended up going to the same secondary school as well, so we're always been around each other. Our parents soon became good friends so we were always aloud to go around each others house's, his parents have felt like my parents ever since I first met them we I was 7. Now after many years, tears, laughter and arguments, he's 18 and I'm 19, and well his brother, Jude Bellingham - every teenage girls dream. He's 20, i've seen both of them grow into men now.

I was only staying tonight, a friday night. 

*knock knock*

I was soon greeted by their mother, Denise. She didn't waste any time to pull me into a strong embrace.

"I'm so glad you're finally here." She said excitedly, "Maybe it'll shut Jobe up." I looked at her with a confused expression. "Oh yes, he's been excited about tonight for weeks."

"Mum!" Jobe shouted, I giggled. 

"Come on Jobe, take y/n's bags, be some sort of a gentleman." Denise scolded. He quickly scrambled to grab my suitcase from behind me.

"Bloody hell y/n." He said, huffing as he barely managed to pick it up. "What have you got up here?!"

"Oh, you know, just the essentials. Us women can never travel lightly you know." I said shooting a grin at his mum, she just smiled in return. 

"I mean, I could just call Jude to help." Denise teased.

"No, I'm fine." He said, clearly struggling.

"Someone say my name?" Jude asked as he walked down the stairs. "Oh, hey y/n." He smiled.

"Hi," I briefly said.

"Need help." He chuckled motioning to his younger brother. Jobe shook his head.

"Here," I said as I walked over to him and took my suitcase out his hand, easily lifting it. "Done." I said, "Saved time and your pride." I teased as I walked away. Jude was in hysterics as I walked away from Jobe. "And now you," I said, handing over my suitcase to Jude, "Can carry it the rest of the way." I smiled at him. He just sighed, shook his head and walked up the stairs.

Denise just looked at me with admiration. 

"You'd make a good asset to this family." He said, almost in a suggestive tone. "Maybe make these two pull their weights around here." She said, I smiled, trying not to laugh, seeing Jobe's visibly offended facial expression. 

"Right come on, dinner. Jude, dinner." Denise informed as Jude walked down the stairs again.

-- time skip --

"Jenga y/n?" Jobe asked me, I nodded. "Just let grab something," I said, heading upstairs.

As I walked to my room I felt a weird feeling, as if someone was watching me. I walked into my room and grabbed my pajama bottoms and a white crop top. I didn't bother shutting my door because Denise and Mark had gone out and last I saw Jude and Jobe were down stairs. However I stood out of sight from the door frame. I took my jeans off and replaced them with my pajama bottoms and the stripped my top, leaving my in my lacy bra. As I picked up my white shirt, I noticed a stain on it, I scoffed. I turned around to grab a spare one I had when I saw the eyes of Jude staring at me from the door. I gasped. 

"Jude!" I shouted from shock. 

"Shhh" He tried to shut me up.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked, covering my top half with the shirt in my hands.

"I'm just, admiring." He smirked.

"When 'admire' someone else! You've got half the country obsessing over you any way." exclaimed. 

"Why would I, when I could look at you." He said. 

"What are you saying?" I innocently asked.

"That I like you, and have for years now." He said. I was shocked. THE Jude Bellingham, was stood in front of me, telling me that he like me. I couldn't believe it.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered.

"I like, love you y/n. And I have for a while now." He said. I still couldn't believe it. I opened my mouth try and speak before I heard.

"Y/N, YOU OKAY?" Jobe shouted from down stairs.

"Yes, don't shout at me." I replied back.

"Sorry." He apologised.

"bu-but I'm you're brother's best friend."

"I know and It's crazy but I love you." He said. looking deeply into my eyes.

"I-I, I have to go." I said, grabbing my black crop and pushing past him. I heard him sigh as I threw my top on as I walked down the stairs. 

"Everything alright?" Jobe asked me, I nodded.

"Ready to get your ass kicked." I teased.

-- time skip --

As I laid there, tossing and turning, unable to push those words of Jude's out of my head, but I couldn't.

"That I like you, and have for years now."

"I like, love you y/n. And I have for a while now."

"I know and It's crazy but I love you."

All those things he said, did I like him too? I mean I never thought he was bad looking or anything, I just never really thought about him like that. As I became more caught up in my thoughts, I realized, I did like him. God, I liked my brother's best friend. And that was when I decided, I'm gonna try and get with THE Jude Bellingham. 

I stepped out of bed, grabbed my phone and carefully walked out my room and quietly crept to Jude's room. I knocked. Nothing. I knocked again. Nothing. So I let myself in. It wasn't locked and no wonder he didn't answer, he's asleep, peacefully, laying there shirtless and hugging his pillow above his head. Jesus y/n, are you stupid, he's so hot. I mentally cursed myself.

"Jude." I whispered, trying to wake him. "Jude." I called again. I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder. It clearly startled him from his sleep but not completely. He turned his head around confused.

"y/n?" He questioned, I nodded. "What-what are you doing here?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier and I now realize I like you too. And if you don't want to be with me or anything like that, that's fine but I just wanted to get it off my chest and tell yo--" He cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. It soon turned into a make out session.

He pulled back for air away a while and whispered, "Sleep with me, here, tonight?" He begged, I nodded. "And I know that this I really soon, but, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked, puppy doe eyes. 

I smiled, "I would love to." I kissed him again. I laid down, him behind me, spooning me and pulling me close. 

"How will we tell Jobe and everyone?" I quietly asked him.

"I don't know but we'll figure it out later, okay. Don't worry." I nodded. He kissed the back of my neck and nuzzled it in close. "You're so beautiful and you smell gorgeous." He complimented. I giggled at the sensation of his breath on my neck. 

"Now go to sleep, I love you." He said.

I smiled to myself, "I love you too." I replied as he finally settled down, going to sleep. 

-- time skip to morning --

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard from the door frame. I opened my eyes.

Jobe was stood at the door, wide eyes and furry bursting from his face.

Oh shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1288words

Sorry for being inactive on this book, I haven't really had motivation but thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed xx