Pedri

Celebration

I was sitting at home watching Barcelona vs Girona, we had won 2-0 and Pedri had scored!!! 😀😀😀 I'm so happy and even better he celebrated with my celebration. Before the match he texted me what celebration he would do if he scored today and I told him to do a heart with his hand and he did, just for me.

A wave of relief washes over me as I finally heard the last whistle to end it. All of the players were so happy, making me smile at the screen.

Now the interviews were starting and they chose Pedri and Lamin Yamal to go because they both scored and Pedri assisted him.

"So boys, how happy and relieved are you?" the woman asked

"Very very pleased. I was very happy with our performance out there today, Of course they probably was points in our game play today, you know there is always places to improve on in every game but we won and came out on top and that's all that really matters." Lamine answered.

"Now Pedri we noticed a new celebration out there today. Will that become a regular thing to use as your celebration? And what was the meaning behind it?" she then asked.

"Well I had this heart with my hands" he said, making a heart shape with his hands again, "I did it because before the game I asked my girlfriend what celebration she would like me to do if I scored and she suggested that."

"Girlfriend yeah." Lamine said, bumping his hip into Pedri's, "Who is it?"

"Mmm, can't tell you that much."

"Anything else to add on that Pedri?" the woman asked

"Yeah just that, I LOVE YOU BABY!!" he shouted into the mic, making Lamine and the woman laugh.

"Well I'm sorry to those headphone users for the loud shouting but I think it's now time for Lamine to hand over the man of the match award to Pedri, don't you?" she said, asking Lamine.

"Yeah well done bro" he said, shaking Pedri's hand and giving him the award.

"Gracias" Pedri said laughing, "Thanks boys, hope to see you again." she said and then went on and on about streaming platforms and other games and UGH I just wanted to watch my boyfriend walking away with a smile on his face but she was in the way.

Pedri's pov:

I entered the changing room being applauded and shaking many people's hands. I quickly got changed and headed out after the team talk. I sped home from the stadium.

"Ohh y/n" I sang through the corridors as I entered our house.

"Hey baby" she said running into my arms, "I'm so proud of you. An assist and a goal. You are my star boy." she whispered

"C'mon, lets go to bed amor"

y/n pov:

"I think we should go public" I announced

"Really" he said "mhm" I replied

"Instagram?" "yes, good idea amor" he said, and pressed a small kiss to my temple as we laid next to each other in bed.

yn.yln
📍Barcelona, Spain

Liked by pablogavi, marcguiu9 and 5,475,683yn

yn.yln Te amo mi amor xx ❤️💙
Tagged: pedri
View 234,586 comments

pablogavi: don't take him from me permanently. Please, I beg you 🥺
hctorforrt_: all we'll hear about at training is how amazing you are, and how lucky he is. 🤣
marcguiu9: he's not gonna shut up at training, is he? 🙃
ferrantorres: happy for you guys ❤️
_rl9: hope you guys are doing well, congratulations 🥂
lamineyamal: don't worry y/n you can have him, he never shuts his mouth. Like EVER. 🥳
_ferminlopez: congrats 🩷🎉

pedri
📍Barcelona, Spain

Liked by ferrantorres, _ferminlopez and 7,467,294 others  pedri Mi Vida, te amo amor ♾️💫❤️‍🩹Tagged: yn

pedri Mi Vida, te amo amor ♾️💫❤️‍🩹
Tagged: yn.yln
View 456,732 comments
ferrantorres: don't leave me 😭
_ferminlopez: congratulations, hope everything goes well, I'll know everything anyway 😋❤️
pablogavi: I beg you to never leave me 😭🥺💙
pauprim_06: have fun both of you 💜
paucubarsi: don't let the media ruin anything 🤍
lamineyamal: can't wait to hear tomorrow 😭😄💫
hctorforrt_: fuck you look handsome

We laughed as we read through the comments on both posts, of course I had been threatened many times by Pedri's fan girls but I didn't care, now we could do PDA. Getting threatened didn't bother me but it bothered him. He made sure to block all of those accounts on his and my Instagram account because he didn't was me to feel bad or anything.

"You are the sweetest" I cooed at him.

"I know" he sarcastically said, I smacked him over the head and we burst out laughing.

"Cuddles" I asked with puppy eyes. 🥺

"You know I can't say know to that face you cheeky ass" he said and pulled me close.

"Mmmm, that's why I do them"

"Goodnight Amor"
Goodnight Pedri"

____________________________________

792 words
Cute fluff for all you Pedri lovers.
Let's be real, who isn't xx :)