Protecting His Princess

Start from the beginning

"And you couldn't convince your father to remove her? You do know harassment is a violation. Just like my father never listens to my opinions on how I feel around her, he thinks I'm overreacting. You have no idea how much she harasses my ass just to lie to my father long enough to destroy the family" Felix said before punching another earring in Adrien's ear.

"OW!" Adrien flinched, "Jeez, even as a vampire I can still feel physical pain!"

"You still have nerves," Felix said.

"Yes, well, be grateful your father is not here to control your life," Adrien said.

"He was such a jerk anyway," Felix said.

"Agh and I see a crucifix earring is not holy. Thank god" Adrien said.

"Yeah, so you don't have to experience pain all the time," Felix said.

"You're turning me into an emo goth boy, are you? Great" He puts on his fake wig with indigo highlights to look like he has a hair dye.

"Almost" Felix replied.

"I'm not trying to impress Marinette, Felix" Adrien puts his blue contacts in his eyes.

"Since Chloe got expelled with her father disowned her, Marinette seems to be in a lighter mood," Felix said.

"I don't think it's over for Chloe. As far as I learned from her, she's hard to be disciplined. Not even feeling ashamed at all to face the consequences of her actions" Adrien said before putting on his leather jacket.

"You're going out meeting your princess, are you?" Felix guessed.

"Yes. It's my job to be her dark knight" Adrien applies sunscreen on his face and hands.

"Well, just make sure you don't go biting people's necks every time you smell blood a mile away" Felix hands him another drink to be sure he doesn't get discovered in public.

"Thanks" Adrien caught the bottle and headed out.

-

Marinette was simply at the park feeling happy but worried about those two bitches that could try to come up with a plan to get revenge. Even though Kim has apologized for his actions, she was more mad at Chloe for using him as her pawn. The same way Cerise is still doing to Chloe who is too foolish without a second thought at anything.

Just then she saw Adrien in his new style. She's guessing he's trying to impress her but she vowed to never get impressed by anyone.

"Hey Marinette" He greets her.

"Hi," She bluntly said.

"Heh, still opening up a little?" He sat next to her.

"Yeah, but you're not here to impress are you?" She asked.

"No, just to see you. You know I feel like protecting you from bullies like Chloe and Cerise. You know what happened that day when our kitty cat fought a liar who was wearing a wig and contacts the entire time to fool everyone" Adrien explained.

"Took everyone long enough. But the school has gotten a bad reputation" Marinette shows a news article.

"Doesn't anyone learn to check their facts first before trusting someone who won't violate their trust?" Adrien asked.

"Apparently not," Marinette said.

"But you do which proves you learn from your previous mistakes and never fall for it again," Adrien said.

"Yeah. Of course" Marinette replied.

"These look amazing" Adrien pickpockets her sketchbook of her amazing goth fashion designs.