Getting Along

Claw Noir was crawling on all fours on the rooftops at night before jumping down to the bakery roof balcony to see his princess.

"Good evening, my princess. Count Noir has arrived" Claw Noir does his best Dracula accent.

"Ooh, what are you gonna do? Turn me into a vampire bride to be eternally yours?" Marinette teased him.

"Maybe if you asked for permission," Claw Noir said and sat down.

"Hmph. It was brave of you to expose Cerise. Everyone is destroying her on their social media for her deception. But now she's a fugitive and the FBI still haven't found her" Marinette hands him a glass of milk since it's always a cat's favorite drink in cartoons than in real life.

"Yes, but she's swearing revenge for being exposed," Claw Noir said.

"Do you ever get tired of kicking ass and making too many enemies for yourself?" Marinette rolled her eyes at how cocky he can be when he cares too much for her.

"Nope, I live to protect," Claw Noir said.

"You lived for eternity" Marinette scoffed.

"Come on, a cat with immortal nine lives, I live to tell the tale" Claw Noir smirked before taking a sip of milk.

"And to turn into a scary bat to give a fright," Marinette said.

"Yep. Weird I'm not called Bat Noir" Claw Noir replied.

"Because cats don't fly. They scratch and land on their feet" Marinette said.

"My dear princess, I'm more than just a cat and a vampire. For an untamed cat that I am" He made his sexy move to pull her close to him, "Cats are very protective"

"And your vampire side?" She asked before pushing him that she likes personal space.

"Well, they say vampires are bloodthirsty" Claw Noir replied.

"You love biting people's asses for blood" Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Necks actually" He corrects her.

"It's an expression, kitty" Marinette did not mean by physically.

"I know" Claw Noir replied.

"Really? Then why didn't you bite Chloe's neck if you hate her so much for tormenting me?" Marinette asked.

"I wanted to but I can't since at the time she was a politician's daughter," Claw Noir said.

"Kitty, Chloe is always a jealous person to see everyone being appreciated by friends and family. She doesn't feel anything like us. Ever since her mom left for New York for years and came back, Chloe tried way too hard to impress her mom but she is too heartless to ever call her by her right name like she doesn't care who she calls her. A mother like that would never forget their daughter's name. Others tried to reach out for her, hoping she could change for the better but she only cares about power rather than being like all the 'losers' who don't have any" Marinette explained why Chloe is like this.

"Seems like her mother made her a monster," Claw Noir said.

"Of course she did. But when she left Zoe years ago in New York, Zoe was nothing like her mother" Marinette said.

"Which is good because she chose to not be like her. Chloe chose to be like her mom so everyone could respect her. But obviously being selfish and heartless only proves there's nothing like about" Claw Noir held her close, "Which is why I care too much about you, princess. The day when Chloe tormented you, it made me feel like protecting you so you don't become driven with madness to think the world abandoned you"