THIRTEEN

Until her eyes shot open,she was sweating, not much but sweat was covered on her forehead and palms. She looked at herself and then she regain her consciousness.

She was covered with thin duvet.
"It was all a nightmare, there is nothing like this!" She thought and sat on the bed.

Aftersomtimes she washed her face and went downstairs seeing the time was 6pm in evening. She was going downstairs and saw that jungkook was making something.

She stand behind him, "you woke up?"
"Yes"
"what happen? You speak like something happened you can share it with me"

" I saw a dream or nightmare you can say" jungkook chuckled lightly, he placed the snack which he was making.

"Sandwich, my fav" yn said "I know" jungkook replied they both sat on the chair and jungkook began to speak "umm... So what you saw in that dream or nightmare?" Jungkook asked but she get puzzled and laugh awkwardly "I forgot" yn said and they both burst out into laughter.

Yn and jungkook are married couples from 5 months. It was arranged marriage but after the wedding they slowly fall for each other yn fell first but he fell harder. They went to a movie date yesterday and saw a picture kind of "LOVE TRIANGLE" after coming home from that movie date night,they ate food at restaurant and went to home. Yn & jungkook both slept. Next morning yn woke up from her sleep,she did her morning routine and jungkook also did the same and went to office for his work. After doing household chores, she make lunch then send it through their driver and exactly at 4pm she slept by covering herself with thin duvet and then she saw this dream of "FORCED MARRIAGE" her marriage broke and then everything it was all nightmare.

Here jungkook wasn't having much work in office so he came home at 5pm, he came and saw yn was sleeping, he smiled and looked at her fondly.he pecked her forehead then he freshed up and went to kitchen to make something so that when she woke up she could eat.

When yn woke up at 5:55pm in evening, she forgot what she dreamed.

At the end the both couple live peacefully and with happiness. Both were made for each other. He took care and love her like his queen and she pampered him with so much love and care also. Efforts from both side. They are happy with each other.

THE END.
Hope you guys like this fanfiction

Well, i don't know if you guys are satisfied or not but it was already decided.
Some clearation about this ff that she slept in afternoon but her mind was on movie the kind of "LOVE TRIANGLE" that they both watched and she dreamt of that but in her own imagine.

-by your author
Jeon YN 🦋
taehyung_jagiii
On Instagram