EIGHT

She placed her hand on her heart and left from there!

At jungkook side "Where have you went jungkook? You didn't even contact me not picked up my any calls" still hugging while crying non-stop

"I love you so much, how could you ignore me?" She said but he was just hugging her not saying anything. She broke the hug

"We will start again, please divorce that girl she is coming in our way!" He just nodded his head and smiled at her but here taehyung was shocked

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung said but jungkook intertwined his hands with her and left. "What? What is going on? Yn what are you doing?"
Taehyung thought in his mind as he already saw her behind the wall. He quickly left to jungkook home. Taehyung knocked the door and yn opened, she was surprised to see him.

"Yn,what are you doing? Are you really sacrificing this marriage?" Taehyung said angrily. Tears start streaming in her eyes
"oppa, please don't tell jungkook anything, please oppa, you have my promise" taehyung looked at her in disbelief.

"NO,I AM NOT SUPPORTING YOU IN THIS,YOU ARE MARRIED TO JUNGKOOK" taehyung said

"but he love someone else, what's the problem if two lovers get together? I am coming in their way,I will divorce and leave him soon, please oppa for me just don't tell this to anyone" yn joined her hands infront of taehyung while taehyung couldn't say anything, he pat her head and smiled
"OK, as you say,I'll be there for you" taehyung said and yn smiled and sighed in satisfaction but the pain her heart is something else. Of course who wouldn't get hurt watching the her husband with someone else but it is forced, against the will of someone. Taehyung left.

It's been a month that jungkook and jieun are together and yn helped jieun to get her (jieun) love back. One night it was late 12pm but jungkook wasn't home, she everyday wait for him, do proper care of his food, clothes, cleaning his bedroom. But today he was late so much late.

After waiting for more the door bell rang, yn opened the door and jungkook walked in,his face was red. He sat on the couch,yn came with water, he was drank water and start walking to his room but get unconscious and was about to fall but yn held him.

His whole body was burning,she somehow took him to his bedroom,took out his shoes,socks,tie and watch. "Oh god! He is having such a high fever." She gets panic, she came with cloth and bowl full of cold water and treat him, after one hour she thought to give him medicine, she woke him up and made him eat something and after that give him medicine of fever. She start doing the cloth and water treatment. Whole night she didn't sleep, she took care of him all night!

Next morning
She checked his temperature but it was still hot. She called taehyung
"hello oppa, Jeon got high fever please come with doctor fast" she cut the call after telling him, she was panic alot, walking back and forth. Soon the doctor and taehyung came, doctor checked him and said "it is viral fever, it will over after 2 days, take proper care of him, here the medicine" doctor prescribed the medicine.

"I will come after 2 days to check" then doctor left and taehyung brought the medicine after doctor left, it was the same medicine that yn gave him last night. "Yn,I am going if you need anything call me ok" taehyung said and yn nodded "thank you" she muttered,taehyung smiled and left. Taehyung put his hands on his heart and smiled after walking outside the house.

To be continued ~
Sorry for delay, hope you guys enjoyed this part