FOUR

Next morning she did her routine, making breakfast and send the lunch to his office with the same note, she was feeling so lonely in this big house; no one to talk, no one to share her pain.

She start scrolling through her phone and talked to her friends. Soon the time came to make dinner, she made dinner and sat on the couch to wait for him. The time passed too quickly, she dozed off at the couch but aftersomtimes she opened her eyes and saw the time,

it was past 11:30pm, she was worried for him,another 10 minutes passed and finally she heard the door knocking sound, she opened it only to witness him in drunk state,her heart clenched at the sight being drunk,eyes red and he wasn't able to walk too, there stand his best friend

Taehyung, holding him for support, she get a side and let him walked in with jungkook, he placed him (jk) on the couch and was about to left.

"I am sorry yn, he drunk a little too much, please take care of him,in morning he would have hangover very badly"
taehyung said and she nodded her head,he smiled at her and left. She closed the main door and went towards him

"j-jungkook" - yn
"Jieun, I love you so much don't leave me alone please, I will divorce her soon" jungkook said while tears came in his eyes,he was looking at her while his eyes was half closed and she can see tears in his eyes and tears escaped from her eyes witnessing the scene and his words "jieun" he was continuously taking her name in his unconscious state and here she was shattered, her heart ached.

"I am so dumb, how could I even accept this marriage when it was a forced one, just because of me he is in pain,I am the cause of his pain, I did everything,I am bad, I made two lovers separate"

she mumbled while she gets on her knees pulling her body to the near by couch, she sat on the floor while tears escaped non-stop. Looking at his this state and only mumbling one name made her heart shattered in peices.

To be continued ~

Sorry for the late update of this fanfiction, I got the storyline today only