ONE

"Sorry Mrs shin we can't make our son to marry your useless daughter, he already married someone else whom he love" Mrs kang spoke arrogantly and his son Kevin looked at them smirking "No please don't do this mr and mrs kang! Kevin you say something son, please it's for our reputation" Mrs Shin said pleading while Mr and Mrs Jeon looked at Kang family in disgust, kang family left the place leaving the shin family shattered.

"NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO JEON?" Mr shin said while tears escaped from yn's eyes, it was arrange marriage of yn and now it broke and her family shattered "Don't worry Mr shin everything will be fine" mr Jeon said while patting his head. "how the wedding is going to take place in 1 hour" Mrs shin said while mrs Jeon was hugging her and trying to comfort her. "Mrs Jeon I want to talk to you about something"
Mrs Jeon and mr Jeon went somewhere far from them and talk about something

They came and said to Mr shin "We like your daughter yn so much, if you don't have problem then we can marry my son jungkook to your yn" mr Jeon said and Mrs shin and Mr shin was shocked by this proposal and said yes to it!

Mr and Mrs Jeon called jungkook and he came "Yes eomma, yes appa?" Jungkook said
"Son, we arrange your marriage to our friend daughter" Mrs Jeon said
"What? No mom please, i don't wanna marry someone please eomaa, appa say something!" Jungkook said

"I'm sorry son but we already said yes" mr Jeon said "No! Please I don't wanna marry,i l—" Jungkook said, "jungkook, marry her for us please, for family reputation please jungkook, her marriage got broke" Mrs Jeon said, "and we like her too for you" mr Jeon said. After talking so much jungkook agreed on this marriage

Soon the marriage took place, bride entered in the aisle, priest chant the holy words. Time skip. "Now you may kiss the bride to seal the wedding" priest said and jungkook kissed on yn's palm back and the clap sound echoed in the hallway

The time came to leave the wedding place and everyone went to their house, the wedding happened in London, as the groom side wanted but everything shattered.
Reaching the hotel, in their room
Jungkook pov
Everything shattered, everything disappeared, what I thought and what happened, i shouldn't have come to the wedding on the first place, everything ended! My love life, the love of my life,with whom I wanted to spend all my happiness, sadness, everything. But it's not the end, I will divorce her soon! I can't accept the woman whom my heart doesn't belong to. My heart is only of Jieun!

To be continued ~