18| His Anger

Sid pov....

I was combining my hair when I search my room to see my kitten, where she is...? Then I remembered that she wanted to cook food for everyone, so she must be in kitchen right now. I Call her in my room as I want to see her. She entered and immediately lower her eyes as I was naked standing their.

My member started erecting seeing her, I don't know what she is doing to me, everytime I just want her infront of my eyes.

I tell her to dry my hair but she was not able to do it because of her height. I was smiling seeing her efforts as she can't reach my hair. Fuck my kitten is so cute. Then I noticed that she was not wearing the necklace which I gifted her in wedding. My blood boiled seeing this, how dare she.

I make her stand and shove into her in standing position. I fuck her hard fondling her butts. Fuck it was so soft....just like her tits. I love them so much.

I release myself deep inside her and make her wear that necklace. I wanted to show her that I am not soft person if she disobey me or even doesn't hear me. She has to obey me no matter what and I will control her body and soul till her last breath.

Then we went for breakfast and i
was speechless tasting the food, she actually cooks really well. After so many years I have eaten this much delicious food. No doubt, my kitten knows cooking very well.

I don't want her to cook for anyone but she was constantly requesting me and after seeing her crying for thousand time I permit her to cook for everyone.

***

Sana was crying in pain as her whole hand were burned. Guruji was applying a soft gel in her hand.

Sidharth entered in his room and saw his little kitten crying in pain. Taking long step he reach their and saw her burning hand.

"What happened....?" Ask Sidharth.

Sana stop crying hearing him because she is damn scared now. She knows he will be angery which she doesn't want at all. None said nothing to him so as she.

"Shehnaaz...?" He shouted making her more scared.

"Mistakenly, my hand went on boiled water..." She replied.

Kushal look her for a second and try to understand that why she is lying to him. Sana blink her eyes saying him not to say anything to sidharth.

"How much careless you're....see.. that's why I don't wanted you to go in that fucking kitchen...." he said harshly.

"It will be better after some time.." Said guruji and left from there along with kushal.

Both were laying down in bed, her head was on her chest and he was constantly caressing her hair as she was crying from last one hour.

Her whole hand was burn and it was paining her alot. Sidharth thought she was lying, how can she just burn her whole hand?

"Sleep..." He said sternly.

She nods and within some minute she fall asleep. He look her face which was red due to crying.

He slowly left from his bed and went to balcony for fresh hair.

Sid pov...

I will punish her for hurting herself so from next time she will be more careful. If she'll be hurt then the reason must be me not anyone else.

Pov end.

"Only I have right to hurt her.." whisper sidharth while puffing his cigar.

He was exhaling the smoke in air when he hear a knocking sound. He crush his cigar and went towards door taking long steps as he don't want anyone to disturb her sleep.