4| Her Mistake

Then....this will be your last night with me..." He said gritting his teeth in anger making her inner self shake in immense fear.

She close her eyes and losses herself for him while he smirk and started devouring her neck with his tongue. He groan inhaling her sweet aroma which was more addicted then any perfume.

"what the fuck you're doing sidharth?" his heart asked

"He is doing what he wants " Replied his brain.

"But your mom never teaches you this to force a girl just for your fucking pleasure.." his heart shouted making him realise what the fuck he is doing.

He look on her face and saw how she is crying closing her eyes.

"Just give me an honest answer ok ..? he ask her in his calm tone.

She nods with crying face.

"Women throw herself on me because they know how much I can give it to o them then why tf you're not interested in me hmm..?" He ask holding her cheeks tightly making her wince in pain.

She was hurting his male ego as this was the first time in his life he wanted to fuck a girl but she was denying him.

"Because Im not like other . " She replied in her slow tone.

He immediately left her cheeks and a little smirk play in his lips.

"So you never done all this hmm..?" He ask pressing her twin slightly over the fabric.

"Nooo.." She almost moan feeling his squeeze.

"Fuck.." a only word left his mouth realising that he will the first and last one to take her.

He sit down in sofa and make her sit beside him.

"Now go ..your baba might be waiting for you..." He said in his calm tone.

"You'll do nothing....?" She ask in disbelief as she knows very well if he want something then he take it by hook or crook but here he is leaving her.

"So you want me to do something with you hmm..?" He ask with smirk in his lips making her gulp her salvia.

"Noo ..." She whisper and started correcting her dress and going to left from there when sidharth speak something.

"stop right now..." said sidharth and call kushal.

"give her ride to her home..." he said making her eyes wide hearing this.

She don't want him to come as if anyone see her in village with any member of the Mahal then they will talk rubbish about her character and family which she doesn't want at all.

"I'll go on my own..." Replied sana to him.

Before he could say something kushal interrupted "thier is something waiting for her outside of mahal"

Sana thought it must be Priya, she immediately left from there without seeing him while kushal follow her. Sidharth smile and saw his length who was still hard as rock.

He needs a cold shower

Here Priya was impatiently waiting for her friend, she want to go inside Mahal but kushal didn't allow her because he don't want anyone to ruin sidharth moment.

"Are you alright hmm...?" Ask Priya hugging her tightly.

"Yes I'm....we have to leave right now.." Spoke shehnaaz as she knows her mother must be waiting for her.

"But like this...?" Priya pointed out her empty hands as priya have her matka filled with water but her is already broken in forest.

Just then kushal come towards them and handover her two matka with full of water making her smile slightly.

"Thank you..." She mummer slowly without making eye contact as she is little shy.

"no need...as you're my soon to be bhabhi.." these words slip from his mouth and he immediately bite his tongue realising what he has just said.

"What... what you just said...?" Ask Priya confirming that what she heard is true or not while sana was also confused.

"I said you guys need some help to carry to this heavy matka of yours..". Ask kushal diverting the topic.

"No need.... " Said Priya in attitude while flipping her hair.

" i didn't ask you....He was going to say bhabhi again but corrected himself .(I asked Sana..." said kushal smirking slightly.

"We can go alone.." Said sana in slow voice making him nod.

They immediately left from there.

"What happened with you...? How you landed in mahal...?" Ask Priya while walking with her.

"I saw him today.."

"Hukum...? "

"Yess ..."

Priya make o shape mouth hearing her.

"Tell me.... everything from starting...." Spoke Priya as she was excited to know what happened with her.

"I'll tell you everything tonight..." She spoke as right now she wants to go her home.

"Where were you guys....hmm?" Ask him mom as soon she saw her.

"We started talking on random topic that's why..." Replied Priya on behalf of sana as she knows she will tell the truth but it's not the right time to say this things.

Sana family was busy in dinner while her father notice that she is busy in her thought.

"What happened bacha hmm?" Ask her baba.

"nothing....."said sana to him and it was the first time she lie to her baba. Yup she don't lie to anyone in her entire life. Maybe it's sound weird but that's how sana is, utterly innocent.

"Sana..." Came Priya shouting her name.

what happened?)"

"I want to know everything.... otherwise I'll not be able to sleep for tonight..." Said Priya dramatically making her giggle.

Priya is totally gossip girl.

"Let's go to pond..." Spoke Sana as it's their favourite place for gossip.

She informed her parents and both immediately left from there.

"It is the breaking news.." Said Priya hearing all this, her mouth was wide open in shock hearing that she was in hukum bed and he literally kissed her.

It was the first kiss of her life.

"How will I tell my father all this..? ask sana

"Are you mad...? Why you'll tell all this to your father...?" Ask Priya In disbelief.

"I can't.." Ask sana.

"If you'll ask questions like this na...im telling you I'll die in this pond someday..." Said Priya to her.

Sana make o shape mouth and drop the idea telling all this to her parents.

"It's all because of my mistakes and now I don't want to face him ever"

"but you know, he's not going to forget all this easily.."

Priya knows how much delicate and fear sana have from him.

Now they both were scared as they knows hukum just can't leave her like that, if he want her then he will take her either with her consent or forcefully but it was the last thing on earth which she want. he is her biggest fear which she don't want to face ever again.

Suddenly they hear screaming sound from the village which make them wide there eyes.

"I think he is here .." spoke priya and they left to see who got in his eyes today.

Sana eyes widen in shock seeing her brother was being beaten by some soldiers while her parents was begging them to stop.