17| His affection..?

Give me this.."Spoke daadi ignoring his words and take the tiffin which he was holding. She was going to throw that on her face but someone held her hand.

She look behind and saw sidharth who was holding her hand. His daadi was little amaze seeing him holding her hand.

"sidharth, leave my hand" Said his daadi softly.

"Daadi... it's just a food which she cook first time here..that is why she wanted to send this to her parents that's it... It is just a small thing.." Said sidharth casually taking the tiffin from her hand and handover to Kushal.

Kushal was more happy because it was the first time sidharth was against his daadi which he like most.
From childhood, kushal doesn't like his daadi at all. While all his four wives was seeing this with shock face including daadi as it was the first time sidharth hold his daadi hand and goes against her.

"I'm going...." Said kushal softly with smile and left from there and sidharth too.

Daadi glare sana and left from their in anger. Sana sit in his chair and started eating in his plate along with kriti while his first three wive take their food and left from their not before glaring her.

"Sana... it's really tasty... I loved it..." Said kriti tasting jalebi first.

"Thank you..." Whisper sana with small smile.

"this was the first time hukum take stand for any of his wives that too again his daadi.. spoke kriti to her.

She nods with smile as she also feel good as he take her side for the very first time.

"Can I ask you something" Ask sana hesitantly.

Kriti nods.

"You're not feeling bad....like them..?" Whisper Sana pointing to his first three wives.

"Nope... neither he loves me and nor i...and moreover I don't expect anything from his side..." She replied

From starting sidharth and kriti both was against this marriage. kriti doesn't like him at all but it happens just because of his daadi. Sana nods with smile just then a soldier come informing that hukum is calling sana.

She left from there to his room.

"Hmm... I'm going to another village for some work.... I'll be back at night.."' he spoke once she entered in room.

She nods and ask something to him.

"How was the food?"

He look her face for a second.

"Now you'll question me..?" He ask in his calm tone.

She denied and was going to say something when he glare her.

"Just because I give you permission to cook that doesn't mean i m soft with you..... understand?"

She nods with tears in her eyes while he take her lips for a searing kiss and kissed her passionately.

He broke the kiss hearing knocking sound.

"Pardon me hukum.....but one girl wanted to meet raani saa.." inform a soldier.

He was thinking who she can be while sana thought it must be Priya because she doesn't have any friends except her.

He allowed that soldiers to bring her inside.

Priya open the door with smile while sidharth frown seeing her.

"Stop... right there.." He said making her stop In entrance.

sana look his face which was showing anger that clearly means he is not happy seeing her here.

"You can go home.." He said making her eyes wide hearing him.

"But I want to meet her.." Said Priya instantly.

His blood boiled hearing her, no-one in his entire life deny to him. Sana gulp her salvia hearing Priya as she knows he hates when someone disobey him. He was going to say something when sana hold his hand.

"I want to talk with her.. please..." Said sana showing her puppy eyes.

"You know I don't like anyone in my room... right...?" He ask sana.

"So she can go home with me..?" Ask Priya with smile.

"Now she is my wife...not any girl who will roam anywhere and stop saying anything when I'm talking..."

She was going to say something again but sana eyed her to stop as she knows her friend as well as her husband. They both are not afraid to anyone or nor eachother.

"Please allow her..??" She insisted.

He take a deep breath hearing her, he knows she is less talkative and doesn't have any friend except her. so on the end he allowed her to enter in his room.

"Ok...just for once .. He said eyeing priya making her nod.

He left from their while both friends hug eachother tightly as they met after one week, it was the first time they didn't talk or met for a week.

and here they started talking about random things.

***

Otherside daadi was in her room along with his wives except kriti.

They noticed his daadi face which shows how much angry she is right now and the reason everybody knows.

"I think she has done some black magic...upon him.." Said Maya breaking the silence.

"It was the first time...he goes against me.." said his daadi remembering how he just hold her hand.

She was with him when he was just eight years, in all this years he never go against her, whatever his daadi say is final for him but this time his stand was against her.

"I was shocked seeing this.."Said Kavita intentionally.

"I will make her life hell..." Whisper daadi to herself thinking about something.