9| Marriage

Sana pov....

Earlier I was so scared to see hukum but nowadays I am spending hours with him and tomorrow is our marriage. Today he make me feel something different, I don't know what was that but it was incredible. When He was playing with my tits, something happened in my stomach, I didn't tell him because I am still scared of him but I really enjoy his touch I don't know why.

Pov end..

"So tomorrow is your marriage and after that you'll leave me.." Said Priya while acting like she would cry anytime.

"I'll live in this village only .."

"But today you're my friend but tomorrow you'll be queen.."

"But we'll be friends for ever.." said Sana hugging her tightly making him smile.

Priya noticed that she want to share something with her but maybe hesitating.

"I know...Hukum has done something with you..." said Priya and sana make o shape mouth hearing her.

"Who told you this...?"

"I know everything...now speak.."

She take a deep breath and told her everything, about the gift he send there intimacy and all such stuffs.

"You like all this...?" Ask Priya with curiosity as she knows sana knows nothing about all this

She nods with shyness.

"Then it's ok...just go with the flow." Said Priya making her nod.

Priya understand her very well and moreover sana is not feeling disgust when he touch her so it is good that atleast she is not forcing herself physically in this marriage.

****

Today was the day when he is going to marry her, whole village including mahal and especially his room was decorated with flowers and candles. It was like a festival for everyone. It was sidharth decision to marry her infront of everyone, so they knows whom she belong now and moreover this was the first marriage which was happening because he wanted and not his daadi only.

Sid pov....

I was getting ready with the help of my brother, I don't know why but he was more excited then me. I was wearing a black outfit which was perfectly hugging my toned body. I know I always look smart and smoky hot but today I have to look best because I know my little kitten will definitely kill me with her look. Fuck I am so excited to see her.

Pov end.

"Perfect... you're looking damn sexy..."said kushal kissing his cheeks.

He look him for a second as the word he uses.

"I think you should also marry someone..."spoke sidharth while kushal laugh hard.

"I have a company now.." said kushal with excitement.

He nods with smile understanding his little brother.

"You look good when you smile..."

From childhood, He barely has seen sidharth smiling but today his face was glowing with happiness which shows how much he Is happy because of this marriage. He just want his brother to be happy like this always.

Sidharth was checking himself in mirror one last Time, his sexy eyes, sharp chin, rough smoky lips, and the black outfit was looking perfect in his muscular body.

They entered in there daadi room. His wives was staring him but he is not seen any of them.

"You're looking good ." Said her daadi to him.

She make him stand infront of big mirror which was in her room and does his aarti while two pair of eyes were smiling and crying like kid seeing sidharth and kushal.

***

Here sana was getting ready with the help of Priya. She was sad knowing that it's her last day in this house.

"Why you're crying hmm..?" Ask his baba stepping into the room.

"I don't want to leave you.." said sana crying In his arm making him smile.

Her mom enter in room and close the door silently.

"Now listen me... carefully.." her mom said.

She nods while there parents share a look with eachother before saying anything.

Sidharth was waiting for them especially for her kitten, he knows she must be looking breathtaking hot.

Here his first three wifes was fuming in anger seeing his excitement and the decorations except kriti who was busy in eating panipuri.

They all were married in mandir infront of few people and here whole village was invited for his wedding. People are enjoying the wedding because of the food and decoration, it was the first time they were seeing and eating so many things because of him.

"I'll make her life ... hell.." spoke Maya.

Just then her family arrived at Mahal.
Kushal smile seeing them and touch there feet while sidharth was just standing there looking towards entrance waiting for her.

"He is more better than him." Her mom whisper to sana dad.

Kushal is soft and more kind unlike sidharth. They had never hear or saw him punishing anyone while sidharth like to punish and kill people. They are totally opposite, as a parent they think kushal will be much more better for shehnaaz.

"Where is Shehnaaz..?" Ask sidharth.

"She is getting ready..Her father replied.

He nods.

Everyone was busy while sidharth was impatiently waiting for her which was noticed by kushal.

"She'll come in few minutes.."

He nods and ask something to kushal.

"What's her friend name..."

"Priya..."

"She is not also present here..."

"Maybe, she is with bhabhi..."

Sid nods and order his Soldier cum brother Sanjay to look after her.

"Few minutes are left.." his guru ji said talking about the time.

he was loosing his temper now as it's been more then a hour he was waiting for her. He never in his life waited for anyone even for a single minute and here she is making him wait for an hour.

He observed her parents and noticed something fishy, it's look like they are hiding something or lying to him.

"Where is shehnaaz....?" He ask in his pure dominating tone glaring her parents who shiver hearing his tone.