16| Her Cooking Skills

"Now...you deserve a punishment..." Said sidharth with a little smirk in his face making her inner self shiver.

he take her soft juicy tongue Inside his warm mouth and suck her hard then he kissed her passionately roaming his hand in her back. After breaking the kiss he hide his face inside her neck and take a deep breath smelling her aroma.

"Dry my hair.." he spoke handling a towel to her.

She took the towel from his hand but unable to dry him because of their height difference. He was just standing there seeing her struggle, he was smiling innerly seeing his cute kitten who was jumping to dry his hair.

For the very first time she was not looking down because he was naked and she was too shy to see his length.

"Come on do it, otherwise.." he said in his harsh tone controlling his laugh.

"Please...bend little bit .." whisper shehnaaz making cry face.

My cute kitten...he speak in his mind seeing her face.

He smile and make her stand in bed and stand infront of him. Without saying anything she started drying his hair with towel while he was gazing her with intense desire. She was wearing a black lehnga which was looking breathtaking in her soft skin and her sindoor was adding fuel to her hotness.

He dugg his face between her tits and started licking her chest and birthmark with his tongue. He saw her neck and feel something is missing.

"Where is the locket...?" He ask looking into her eyes.

she touch her neck and realise that in hurry she forget to wear the necklace in which hukum was written.

"I forget to wear that..."

"Don't worry.....from now..... you'll never forget wearing what's mine..." Spoke sidharth and in Swift he teared her lehnga and peticot.

He thrust in her pussy in one go.
She scream in pain while he ram inside her without any mercy.

"Hu..k..um.." she scream in pain while he hold her butts and ramm inside her.

"Fuck....this are so soft..." He moan feeling her soft butts in his hand, it was the first time he hold them. Both were standing and her tits were touching his hard chest which he was enjoying it

She was feeling weak in her knees and he feel that, he hold her leg and wrap around his torso. He started biting and licking her neck going deep inside her.

"Uhmm yess..." He moan while fondling her butts and releases deep inside her.

She lay down in bed with thud feeling pain while he groan and take the necklace from side table.

He hover upon her make her wear that.

"Now you will remember... right?" He ask with a smirk.

She look in his eyes and nods.

"That's like my good kitten..." He said and take her lips for a kiss while slapping her tits.

They all were sitting in dining table waiting for food to arrive.

"Why you're not bringing the dishes..?" Shouted daadi making Every servant scared.

Next second sana came with trolley making everyone little shocked.

"What are you doing in kitchen...?" Ask his daadi.

"I made breakfast today..." She replied.

"Who give you the permission..?"

"Him..." she said pointing to sidharth. Sidharth blink his eyes assuring daddi.

"Now I'm more hungry.." spoke kushal.

Sana smile hearing him. She get a good vibe from him.

She started serving everyone, kriti(his fourth wife) was helping her.

"Help her..." He spoke as his all wives are just standing their seeing her.

They started helping her, all his wives except kriti is jealous of her because she have him which they will never have in their entire life. They hate her.

"Isn't this too much..." Spoke kushal seeing the table.

She has made chapati, kurkuri bhindi, poha, paneer and jalebi for everyone. Kushal mouth get watery seeing all this as he is a big foodie while sidharth was little amaze seeing this as his wife prepared all this in a hour.
They all started eating while sana was constantly praying that her husband like her food otherwise she will not be able to cook from now.

"Bhabhi, it's amazing..." Said kushal eating his favourite jalebi.

She nods with smile and waiting for her husband to say anything but he was silently eating his meal.

He ask sidharth the same.

"Eat your meals silently..." He replied.

Kushal roll his eyes hearing him. He knows he is boring and rude. they finished their meal. Sidharth left from their after finishing their meal.

"I need your one help " spoke sana with so much shyness.

"Wow...I will help you..." Spoke kushal with excitement.

"Since it's my first time cooking for everyone...I want my parents to taste this...can you make this delivered by anyone in my home... please..."

"I'll do this .." Said kushal while she smile hearing him.

Kushal and kriti is the only one from whom she can talk something in this entire mahal.

"No need to deliver anything to any poor people home.." her daadi spoke hearing her.

Her eyes become moist hearing this as her own husband and now his daadi both doesn't respect her parent at all.

"I just..wan..t..ed" She was going to say something but this time Maya interrupted her.

"Now see is arguing with daadi.." spoke Maya with smirk.

"No...i..

"Shut your mouth....In this mahal... everyone do things as I want...but today you cook dishes without even asking me and then you're sending disheh to your poor dad.." spoke daadi.

Her voice was so bitter and the way his daadi was glaring her, she was scared, damn scared. Her eyes welled up with tears in fear and realising that his whole family insult her parent whenever they get chance.

"It's just a dish daadi....why you're over reacting..." spoke kushal taking her side.

"Give me this.."Spoke daadi ignoring his words and take the tiffin which he was holding. She was going to throw that on her face but someone held her hand.