13| Her Innocence

He entered in a room and saw her brother who was smirking looking towards him.

"Congrats for your wedding.." He said with a smirk which sidharth royally ignore.

He order his men to bring something.

"I hope you Remember everything right...?" Ask her brother.

Sid nods recalling everything.

Flashback

Sidharth was getting ready to meet her family for his marriage.

Sanjay comes in his room and inform him that a person want to meet him.

"I don't want to meet anyone, right now .." said sidharth.

"He is sana brother..." Said Sanjay.

After hearing her name he agree to meet him.

"What do you want..?"Ask sidharth directly.

"I just wanted to inform you, that she will never marry you..." Said her brother making him fist his palm in Anger.

"And why you think so .?"

"She shiver just hearing your name, how on earth she is going to marry you...?"

Sidharth recall his encounter with her today morning (first time they met), she was shivering In fear when he call her, he saw her innocent and fearful eyes when he kissed her. Somewhere he is right that she fear from him Alot.

"But I can marry her forcefully.." said sidharth with smirk on his face.

"Then go ahead, I can assure you one think, she will die but not marry you ever..." He said and was going to left from there.

He fist his palm controlling his temper, he don't want to take help from him and moreover he just want her by hook or crook.

"Come here..." He said calling him making him smirk as his plan work.

"How can you help me...?" He ask straight forward.

"Beat me .." he said directly looking towards him.

"What ..?"

"My little sister is very innocent and love her brother very much, if you'll beat the shit out of me, she will agree for this marriage..."

"Suck a jerk you're..."

"I am..." He admitted it with smile.

"So if her parents deny, I will beat you and her father.."

"Don't try to touch my father, she loves her baba alot.." he warn making him nod.

"What if they agree...?" Sid ask.

"Then no need to beat me..." He said winking.

"And what you want for this ..?"

"only 5 gold coins..."

Sidharth visit her house and as her brother said, they deny for the marriage and it's all heard by Vivek.

"Hukum Is In our house.." he ask being shocked and making innocent face like he doesn't know anything.

Sidharth roll his eyes seeing his bad acting. He try to convince his parents for marriage but they don't agree and his plan was successful.

Sidharth soldier drag him and beat the shit out of him. He was smoking looking towards her cunning brother and waiting for shehnaaz to arrive so the plan can actually work.

And sana arrive hearing his painful scream and the plan worked.

Flashback end.

"It's 10 gold coin..." Spoke sidharth and handover him a bag.

His lips grew wider hearing him, he open the bag and his eyes shine seeing it, never in his life he has seen so much gold together.

"Just remember one thing, it's between me and you, I have given you extra 5 coins to shut your bloody mouth.."

"Ok..I will...but looks like my little sister know this huhh..." He said with smile making him confused.

He turnaround and saw his wife and brother standing there. He saw his kitten who was looking towards him with teary eyes while his brother was upset with his behaviour.

He goes towards her taking long steps and was going to say something but Sana spoke "I'm going home with him... I'll be back at night.."

Sid look her for a second, he thought she will be angry or ask something to him or her brother but for his suprise she didn't ask anything.

"I'm coming with you..." He replied.

Before could she say anything, a soldier come towards him.

"Daddi saa is waiting for you.." Said a soldier coming towards him.

"I'm going with her .." Said kushal making him nod.

They left from there while sidharth saw her brother who was happy seeing the gold coin.

"Don't worry, sana is too innocent, just talk with her softly, she will melt in a second.." he said and left from there.

***

All the way sana was crying thinking about all this, indirectly her brother sold her making her feel more bad.

Kushal notice it but didn't utter a word as his Brother was also involved in this.

She smile seeing her baba and hug her tightly.

"How're you kid..." Her baba ask embracing her in tight hug.

"Totally fine ." She said with smile.

"I'll come to take bhabhi with me ." Said kushal touching his feet making him smile.

Sana enjoyed her whole day with her parents and in evening Priya come to meet her.

" Mrs. Rathore...." said Priya dramatically seeing her best friend.

Sana look her for a second and hug her tightly.

"I missed you so much .." said sana hugging her.

"You're looking so good in this dress and jewelleries..." Spoke Priya seeing her friend.

It was the first time sana was wearing lehnga and jewelleries which was looking beautiful in her delicate skin.

"I need to talk..." Spoke shehnaaz and both left from their favourite place.

"As usual your brother is also same just like any other men of this village " Said Priya as Sana tell her everything.

She nods while crying.

"Why you're crying, everyone is just like this only including your so call hukum.." said Priya consoling her.

Priya is like badass queen who is not scared of anyone. Whole village fear from him but not her. Sana strated Telling her about yesterday night and then all about mahal while Priya was listening her silently with smile.

"You enjoyed last night..? Ask Priya with teasing smile making her cheeks turn into red.

"Don't ask this ..." She said hiding her face.

"My shy baby .." spoke Priya hugging her.

Before she could say anything, they hear a voice which was enough to chill down her spine.